Type Your Phish Thoughts

Discuss Phish!

Re: Type Your Phish Thoughts

Postby Harpua » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:06 pm

^^ I caught this about 6 months ago. Luckily for me there was no permanent damage to any of the discs. It would be cool if they would re-release the Live Phish (pre Live Phish Downloads) Series, but with the nugs.net style cardboard sleeves instead of the vinyl and goo sleeves.
Well, here we are, Mr. Pilgrim, trapped in the amber of this moment. There is no why.
~4~
Harpua
Fat Sweaty Bulldog

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby hosemasterflex » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:27 pm

Good deal on salvaging yours! I really like the box, and the concept, but it's them pages that are wack. Although I do like those cardboard style ones too. I really dig the slimpack jewel case style that can fit three.

I got LP06 in the mail and I thought it was toast ... but I cleaned it up and tried it out, and I'm happy to say discs 2 & 3 are totally functional. Disc 1 is toast, and it's a horrible thing to behold.

But! I just landed an ebay auction last night, someone unloading the discs only, no artwork, and only disc 1 is solidly intact. Perfect supplement. Nine more to go, to collect 'em all.

8-)

I got my CurveBall refund and splurged a little, ... so much used LivePhish flooding my mailbox. I got the Providence '98 Island tour shows and a nice used copy of the Roxy. Found an auction for $50 containing all the main releases Junta thru Joy, incl. ALO & SS&P - that one's for the kid.
hosemasterflex
Sounds Delicious

Postby Harpua » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:38 pm

1) I've seen Fluffhead twice since I have last seen Divided Sky, YEM, Waves, Meatstick, It's Ice, Bug, When The Circus Comes To Town, Meat, Sparkle, Mango Song, Mound, SOAMule, SOAMelt, and Farmhouse.

2) Remember when liking Kasvot Växt was cool? Now that Phish played their masterpiece í Rokk, everyone is on the Växt train. What bunch of posers. AMIRITE?

3) My 2018 Phish campaign is officially over. Nine shows in four cities broken up into three legs. I caught two of the best shows I've ever seen (Dick's 1, Rosemont 1), met up with some great people, and got to explore some cool cities.
Well, here we are, Mr. Pilgrim, trapped in the amber of this moment. There is no why.
~4~
Harpua
Fat Sweaty Bulldog

Postby El Bastarde » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:35 pm

2) Remember when liking Kasvot Växt was cool? Now that Phish played their masterpiece í Rokk, everyone is on the Växt train.

I was into them when they were just Kasvot. Kind of sold out when they added the Vaxt name.

Was surprised at the lack of streams for the last two Vegas shows. Seems like the only streams were people ripping audio from the official stream and no one actually streaming from the show. Was able to use the JamOn channel on Sirius to check the last show. Felt like Trey really wanted to rock out on Saturday.
El Bastarde

Previous

Return to General Phish Discussion