Today in Phishtory!

Discuss Phish!

Re: Today in Phishtory!

Postby Mr. Hiatus » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:31 pm

Weekend "superpost" time......hope all is well with everyone...have a great weekend folks!

--------------------04/16--------------------

Tuesday - 04/16/1991
Rick's Café
Ann Arbor, MI

Set I: Golgi Apparatus, You Enjoy Myself, Paul and Silas, Cavern, The Mango Song, The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > AC/DC Bag, Tela, David Bowie

Set II: Band/Crew Football Theme Song, My Sweet One, Reba, Chalk Dust Torture, Magilla, Buried Alive, Uncle Pen, Tweezer, Runaway Jim, Carolina, Tweezer Reprise

Encore: Hold Your Head Up > If I Only Had a Brain, Good Times Bad Times

Notes: Magilla featured Paul Guinness of Ryth McFeud on trombone. Band/Crew Football Theme Song made its debut, performed as a demented version of Barracuda (by the band Heart) played over the drumbeat for My Sweet One, with Trey mincingly whining the “Crew football theme song!” lyrics. Brain was performed as a “special treat” for the audience. Fish sang the final verse through the vacuum, creating an excellent echo effect. Ryth McFeud was the opening act.

Thursday - 04/16/1992
Anaconda Theatre
Isla Vista, CA

Set I: Buried Alive > Possum, It's Ice, Bouncing Around the Room, Split Open and Melt, Rift, Fee > Maze, Colonel Forbin's Ascent > Icculus > Fly Famous Mockingbird, Run Like an Antelope

Set I: Sanity, Llama, The Lizards, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, Horn, Poor Heart, Cold as Ice > Terrapin > Cold as Ice, Carolina, Memories, Sweet Adeline, Suzy Greenberg

Encore: Sleeping Monkey

Notes: Possum included Random Laugh, Simpsons, Oom Pa Pa, and All Fall Down signals. Colonel Forbin's Ascent contains Harpua teases from Mike. This version of Icculus (first since April 6, 1991, or 119 shows) was, perhaps, the shortest version ever as it did not contain the usual build-up and screaming. Terrapin included band and crew introductions from Fishman. Widespread Panic opened.

Friday - 04/16/1993
The Macauley Theater
Louisville, KY

Set I: Chalk Dust Torture, Guelah Papyrus, Sparkle > Split Open and Melt, Esther, Llama, Sample in a Jar, Rift, Harry Hood, Cavern

Set II: Axilla, The Curtain > Maze, The Lizards, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, The Horse > Silent in the Morning, Uncle Pen, Big Ball Jam > Hold Your Head Up > Bike > Hold Your Head Up, Highway to Hell

Encore: Gumbo, Amazing Grace

Notes: Before Chalk Dust, Trey chided Fishman for being late. Hood included a Simpsons signal. Trey dedicated Highway to Hell to Terry, the equipment truck driver. Gumbo was played for the first time since July 25, 1991 (228 shows).

Saturday - 04/16/1994
Mullins Center
University of Massachusetts
Amherst, MA

Set I: Runaway Jim, Fee, Axilla (Part II), Rift, Stash, Fluffhead, Nellie Kane, Run Like an Antelope

Set II: Sample in a Jar, Poor Heart, Tweezer -> The Lizards, Julius, Bouncing Around the Room, You Enjoy Myself, The Squirming Coil, Tweezer Reprise

Encore: Fire

Notes: This show included the debut of Axilla (Part II). In Trey’s place, Brad Sands was the substitute trampoline jumper during YEM.

Friday - 04/16/2004
Thomas & Mack Center
Las Vegas, NV

Set I: Seven Below, Rock and Roll > Boogie On Reggae Woman, Back on the Train -> Possum, Strange Design, Gumbo, Brian and Robert, Taste

Set II: Gotta Jibboo, Twist, Camel Walk > Wilson -> The Little Drummer Boy > Wilson, Hold Your Head Up > Love You > Hold Your Head Up, Waves > Lifeboy, The Horse > Silent in the Morning, Loving Cup

Encore: Harry Hood

Notes: Fenton Williams sat in for Chris Kuroda on lights. Rock and Roll included Low Rider teases. Camel Walk had Wilson teases. Little Drummer Boy appeared for the first time since December 2, 1999 (114 shows). Love You had Fishman “playing” his new sonic dress, a garment woven from cassette tape that produced noise when touched with special gloves akin to tape heads.

--------------------04/17--------------------

Sunday - 04/17/1988
Nectar's
Burlington, VT

No known setlist.

Friday - 04/17/1992
Warfield Theatre
San Francisco, CA

Set I: Runaway Jim, Foam, Sparkle, Stash, I Didn't Know, Cavern, Reba, Maze, Bouncing Around the Room, The Landlady > David Bowie -> Catapult -> David Bowie

Set II: Brother, You Enjoy Myself, Fluffhead, The Squirming Coil, Tweezer, Uncle Pen, Cold as Ice > Cracklin' Rosie > Cold as Ice, Tweezer Reprise

Encore: Golgi Apparatus

Notes: Bowie included All Fall Down, Random Laugh, Simpsons, and Oom Pa Pa signals, as well as the debut performance of Catapult interwoven with Bowie’s closing segment. The curtain rose at the start of the second set to reveal Steve McConnell sitting in a large bathtub on stage. As the band played Brother, band friends and crew members danced across the stage and jumped into the tub with him. Widespread Panic opened.

Saturday - 04/17/1993
Michigan Theater
Ann Arbor, MI

Soundcheck: I Can’t Explain, I Can See For Miles > Sparks, Substitute (brief), L.A. Woman

Set I: Llama, Foam, Bouncing Around the Room, Stash, It's Ice, Glide, My Friend, My Friend, All Things Reconsidered, Golgi Apparatus, Run Like an Antelope

Set II: Wilson, Reba, The Landlady > Halley's Comet, You Enjoy Myself, Lifeboy, The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > Suzy Greenberg, Hold Your Head Up > Cracklin' Rosie > Hold Your Head Up, Big Ball Jam, The Squirming Coil

Encore: Sweet Adeline, Big Black Furry Creature from Mars

Notes: My Friend included an Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da tease. BBJ featured Trey on drums and Fishman on vacuum. YEM included teases of the closing jam to I Wish. Antelope included Random Note and Simpsons signals. BBFCFM included some humorous additional lyrics from Mike, who echoed a fan’s cry that he could “smell [himself] running.” Trey also forgot he was supposed to start part of the song and there was a long, silent pause on stage until he finally realized that the rest of the band was waiting for him.

Sunday - 04/17/1994
Patriot Center
George Mason University
Fairfax, VA

Set I: Loving Cup > Foam, I Didn't Know > The Divided Sky, Mound, Down with Disease > If I Could > My Sweet One > Cavern

Set II: David Bowie, Wolfman's Brother > Uncle Pen, The Sloth, Reba, Big Ball Jam > Maze, Contact > Golgi Apparatus

Encore: Cracklin' Rosie > Hold Your Head Up, Bold As Love

Notes: Before Fish’s vacuum solo in I Didn’t Know, Trey introduced Fish as “Greazy Fizeek” and suggested that he will “paint a musical picture in his mind with the Hoover vacuum cleaner about what he thinks of Mike’s special black socks that he is wearing tonight.” My Sweet One contained an extended pause and a Random Note signal before the ending. Trey briefly teased Foxy Lady during the intro to Cavern.

Saturday - 04/17/2004
Thomas & Mack Center
Las Vegas, NV

Set I: Soul Shakedown Party, Halley's Comet -> Tweezer, Ginseng Sullivan, Horn, Sample in a Jar, Piper -> Frankenstein, David Bowie

Set II: Meatstick, Pebbles and Marbles > Prince Caspian -> Simple > Friday, Ghost, You Enjoy Myself -> Tweezer Reprise

Encore: Wolfman's Brother, The Squirming Coil

Notes: Fenton Williams sat in for Chris Kuroda on lights. The band played Meatstick seemingly at the instigation of a crowd chant of the lyrics that began behind the stage. Ghost had a Down with Disease tease. YEM included a lengthy Meatstick session immediately following the trampolines segment. As Fishman took a drum solo, Trey set his guitar down to perform the Meatstick Dance while the crowd chanted the lyrics. The band jammed back into YEM, but then left Page to solo while again Trey danced and the crowd sang. This cycle repeated with Mike soloing on bass. YEM lacked its standard vocal jam. Trey rapped: “time for the Meatstick” over the intro to Tweezer Reprise, which also had its normal lyrics replaced with “won’t you step into the Meatstick?” Wolfman’s contained teases of Sneakin’ Sally, Possum, Simple, and Meatstick.

--------------------04/18--------------------

Monday - 04/18/1988
Nectar's
Burlington, VT

No known setlist.

Wednesday - 04/18/1990
Herman's Hideaway
Denver, CO

Set I: Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, Uncle Pen, The Curtain > Foam, You Enjoy Myself, My Sweet One, Take the 'A' Train > Possum

Set II: La Grange, Fee, The Sloth, Funky Bitch, Reba > Walk Away, The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > Bold As Love, Lawn Boy, David Bowie -> Jägermeister Song -> David Bowie

Notes: This show featured the debut of Jägermeister Song. The beginning of Bowie included a return to the Lawn Boy melody, a tribute to Chris Kuroda and his abilities at the light board, and a tribute to Jägermeister.

Thursday - 04/18/1991
Dionysus Club
The 'Sco, Oberlin College
Oberlin, OH

Set I: Sweet Adeline, The Landlady, My Sweet One, Esther, Chalk Dust Torture, Guelah Papyrus, Runaway Jim, Dinner and a Movie, Foam, You Enjoy Myself

Set II: Llama, Reba, The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony, The Sloth, Paul and Silas, Horn, Suzy Greenberg, Split Open and Melt, The Squirming Coil, Possum

Encore: Harpua

Notes: Harpua was played for the first time since June 9, 1990 (103 shows).

Saturday - 04/18/1992
Wilbur Field
Stanford University
Palo Alto, CA

Soundcheck: Shaggy Dog, Jam

Set I: Wilson > The Divided Sky, Guelah Papyrus, Poor Heart, Split Open and Melt, Esther, Possum, It's Ice > Sparkle, All Things Reconsidered, Run Like an Antelope

Set II: Glide, The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > Suzy Greenberg, Rift, Manteca, Bathtub Gin, Manteca Reprise, The Lizards, Mound, Llama, The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday > Avenu Malkenu > The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday Reprise, Dinner and a Movie, Harry Hood, Cold as Ice > Love You > Cold as Ice, Rocky Top

Encore: Contact, Big Black Furry Creature from Mars

Notes: This was a free outdoor show at Stanford. Possum included a Simpsons signal and Antelope included Frère Jacques teases. Manteca was played for the first time since March 16, 1991 (133 shows). Avenu Malkenu included a “Happy Passover” bass solo from Mike. Harry Hood contained a Linus and Lucy tease; this theme was briefly reprised at the beginning of Contact. The encore featured guest Cameron McKinney on ukulele (unmiced). McKinney, seven years old at the time, also had the honor of counting off BBFCFM. It should be noted that the infamous “squirt gun breaks” during this show are in reference to a security guard (named Gary Herman) cooling off the audience with a Super Soaker, and not the band shooting each other. Manteca was played for the first time since March 16, 1991 (133 shows).

Sunday - 04/18/1993
Michigan Theater
Ann Arbor, MI

Set I: Rift, Guelah Papyrus, Split Open and Melt, Sparkle, The Divided Sky, Fee -> Maze, Horn, I Didn't Know, Cavern

Set II: Poor Heart > Tweezer, The Horse > Silent in the Morning, Possum, Mound, Big Ball Jam, Mike's Song -> Ya Mar, Walk Away, Hold Your Head Up > Love You > Hold Your Head Up, Tweezer Reprise

Encore: Amazing Grace, Rocky Top

Notes: During the section of I Didn’t Know where Fishman usually does some sort of solo, Page asked everyone who had been there the night before how they liked the encore. Trey and Mike put their microphones in the same position as they were for BBFCFM, and Page brought people on stage to give testimonials about how they felt about it. “Special guests” included Brad Sands and Chris Kuroda. Trey admitted his guilt in the mishap and the song continued. Horse included an extended intro section. Mike’s song included a melodic Low Rider jam before segueing into Ya Mar.

Monday - 04/18/1994
Bob Carpenter Center
University of Delaware
Newark, DE

Set I: Chalk Dust Torture, Glide, Poor Heart > Julius, My Friend, My Friend, Rift, Split Open and Melt, Dog Faced Boy, The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > AC/DC Bag

Set II: Also Sprach Zarathustra > Sample in a Jar, Sparkle, Bathtub Gin > Big Ball Jam > Ya Mar, Mike's Song, The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday > Avenu Malkenu > The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday Reprise > Down with Disease, Hold Your Head Up > I Wanna Be Like You > Hold Your Head Up, Cavern

Encore: Good Times Bad Times

Notes: “Big Phil” was the guest trampoline jumper during Mike’s Song, as he took Trey’s place in the routine. Ya Mar was dedicated by Trey “with all my love, to Sue.”

56 DAYS TILL SUMMER TOUR 2010
Friday - 06/11/2010 Toyota Park, Bridgeview, IL
Summer 2010 : Deer Creek -> Deer Creek > Alpine -> Alpine

On hiatus.
Mr. Hiatus

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Mr. Hiatus » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:28 pm

Friday - 04/19/1985
Hunt's
Burlington, VT

No known setlist.

Tuesday - 04/19/1988
Nectar's
Burlington, VT

No known setlist.

Wednesday - 04/19/1989
Johnny D's
Somerville, MA

Set I: Undun

Notes: This setlist is incomplete.

Thursday - 04/19/1990
Boulder Theater
Boulder, CO

Set I: Setlist unknown

Set II: Possum, McGrupp and the Watchful Hosemasters, Dinner and a Movie, You Enjoy Myself, Terrapin, Highway to Hell, Carolina, Golgi Apparatus

Notes: This setlist is incomplete. The opening act was The Circle.

Friday - 04/19/1991
Nietzsche’s
Buffalo, NY

Set I: Dinner and a Movie, Bouncing Around the Room, The Divided Sky, Cavern, The Lizards, Stash, I Didn't Know, Rocky Top, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, Sweet Adeline

Set II: Harry Hood, Fee, The Curtain > Golgi Apparatus, The Landlady > Destiny Unbound, My Sweet One, The Squirming Coil, Take the 'A' Train, Run Like an Antelope

Encore: Paul and Silas, Big Black Furry Creature from Mars

Sunday - 04/19/1992
The Catalyst
Santa Cruz, CA

Set I: Buried Alive > NICU, Stash, Paul and Silas, My Friend, My Friend, Reba, Maze, Fee, Chalk Dust Torture, I Didn't Know, Golgi Apparatus

Set II: The Curtain, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, The Horse > Silent in the Morning, My Sweet One, Tube, The Mango Song, Llama, Lawn Boy, Cold as Ice > If I Only Had a Brain > Cold as Ice, Runaway Jim

Encore: Sleeping Monkey, Cavern

Notes: The end of Weekapaug included a vocal jam.

53 DAYS TILL SUMMER TOUR 2010

On hiatus.
Mr. Hiatus

Postby Mr. Hiatus » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:33 pm

Thursday - 04/20/1989
Humphries House (The Zoo)
Amherst College
Amherst, MA

Set I: AC/DC Bag, Fluffhead, You Shook Me All Night Long Jam -> Fluffhead, Fire, Esther, Suzy Greenberg, The Sloth, Possum, McGrupp and the Watchful Hosemasters -> Foam, David Bowie

Set II: The Divided Sky, Walk Away, You Enjoy Myself, Split Open and Melt, The Lizards, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, Love You, Harpua

Notes: Humphries House had been a Zeta Upsilon ("Zu") frat house and monthly parties used to occur there that were referred to as "Full Moon at the Zoo" parties. Bowie included a brief Frosty the Snowman jam in the intro, as well as a Santa Claus is Coming to Town tease. A fire alarm sounded as Fluffhead moved into the Clod segment of Fluff’s Travels, which caused the building to be evacuated. When the band retook the stage, they started up a humorous pass at You Shook Me All Night Long and then dove back into Fluff’s Travels. Fire was dedicated to the “brave men” who turned off the fire alarm. Love You was played for the first time since October 31, 1987 (133 shows).

Friday - 04/20/1990
Ramskeller
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO

Set I: Take the 'A' Train, The Divided Sky, Alumni Blues > Letter to Jimmy Page > Alumni Blues, Ya Mar, Cavern, Dinner and a Movie, Bouncing Around the Room, Colonel Forbin's Ascent > Fly Famous Mockingbird, Possum

Set II: Caravan, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, La Grange, Rift, Fee, The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > AC/DC Bag, Jesus Just Left Chicago, You Enjoy Myself

Saturday - 04/20/1991
Douglas Dining Center
University of Rochester
Rochester, NY

Set I: Runaway Jim, Reba, Llama, Fluffhead, My Sweet One, The Landlady, Esther, Chalk Dust Torture, Bouncing Around the Room, You Enjoy Myself -> Setting Sail

Set II: The Sloth, Ya Mar, Split Open and Melt, The Squirming Coil, Paul and Silas, Cavern, The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday > Avenu Malkenu > The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday Reprise, Tweezer, The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > Suzy Greenberg, Sweet Adeline

Encore: Horn, Alumni Blues > Letter to Jimmy Page > Alumni Blues

Notes: Fishman led the band in the debut of Setting Sail, which arose out of the vocal jam of YEM.

Tuesday - 04/20/1993
Newport Music Hall
Columbus, OH

Set I: Runaway Jim, Weigh, Sparkle, Stash, Bouncing Around the Room, It's Ice, Glide, Uncle Pen, Lawn Boy, David Bowie

Set II: Chalk Dust Torture, Fluffhead, Sample in a Jar, Big Ball Jam, The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday > Avenu Malkenu > The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday Reprise, My Friend, My Friend, Llama, You Enjoy Myself, Hold Your Head Up > Whipping Post > Hold Your Head Up, Golgi Apparatus

Encore: Funky Bitch, Amazing Grace

Notes: Amazing Grace was performed without microphones.

Wednesday - 04/20/1994
Virginia Horse Center
Lexington, VA

Set I: Runaway Jim, It's Ice, Julius, Bouncing Around the Room, Rift, Axilla (Part II), Stash, Suzy Greenberg

Set II: Poor Heart, Run Like an Antelope, Magilla, Paul and Silas, Sample in a Jar, Big Ball Jam, Harry Hood, Fee, You Enjoy Myself -> Somewhere Over the Rainbow Jam

Encore: Highway to Hell

Notes: YEM featured Dave Matthews, LeRoi Moore, Boyd Tinsley, Carter Beauford, and Steffan Lessard from Dave Matthews Band. Matthews was Trey’s substitute trampoline jumper during YEM. The opening act was Dave Matthews Band.

52 DAYS TILL SUMMER TOUR 2010

On hiatus.
Mr. Hiatus

Postby phishinsky » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:00 pm

^::waits for people to cry foul that DMB was included on YEM:: :wave:
"Art isn’t about perfection. It is what is created when trying to reach perfection that matters!"
phishinsky
Northern Jedi

Postby Mr. Hiatus » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:55 pm

Sunday - 04/21/1985
Goddard College
Plainfield, VT

No known setlist.

Notes: This show was performed at The Bowl in the center of campus.

Friday - 04/21/1989
The Front
Burlington, VT

Set I: I Didn't Know

Notes: This performance was part of The Rock Rumble band competition. This setlist is incomplete. Fishman was lowered naked from the rafters during I Didn’t Know for a “vacuum solo” instead of his trombone solo, but the vacuum was not powered up. Hollywood Indians, Gidget and Ghandi, Sundog, Peg Tassey, The Fortune Tellers, The Cuts, The Switch, and Dark Hollow also performed. Mike Luoma of WIZN was a judge and Arty Lavigne of WIZN was the emcee; Arty read an introduction that Phish had handed him.

Saturday - 04/21/1990
Canyon West Room
Lincoln Center
Fort Collins, CO

Set I: Sweet Adeline, Reba, Funky Bitch, Esther, Foam, Walk Away, How High the Moon, The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > Suzy Greenberg, Bike, Run Like an Antelope

Set II: Harry Hood, Runaway Jim, No Dogs Allowed, Uncle Pen, Fluffhead, Highway to Hell, Tela, Tweezer, The Lizards

Notes: This show marked the Phish debut of How High the Moon. No Dogs Allowed was played for "Erik the Viking".

Sunday - 04/21/1991
SUNY Potsdam
Potsdam, NY

Set I: Golgi Apparatus, Rocky Top, Wilson, The Divided Sky, Foam, My Sweet One, The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony, AC/DC Bag, Tela, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, Sweet Adeline

Set II: Possum, Fee, The Landlady, Colonel Forbin's Ascent > Fly Famous Mockingbird, Llama, Uncle Pen, Harry Hood, Cavern, I Didn't Know, David Bowie

Notes: This show was part of the University’s Earth Day festival.

Tuesday - 04/21/1992
Redwood Acres Fairgrounds
Eureka, CA

Set I: Suzy Greenberg, Uncle Pen, Split Open and Melt, Rift, Guelah Papyrus, Possum, It's Ice -> Eliza, NICU, Bouncing Around the Room, David Bowie

Set II: Dinner and a Movie, Colonel Forbin's Ascent > Fly Famous Mockingbird, Tweezer, Tela, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, Weigh, Cold as Ice > Catapult > Cold as Ice, Hold Your Head Up > Lively Up Yourself > Cold as Ice, Sanity, Maze

Encore: Memories, Sweet Adeline, Cavern

Notes: Possum contained Simpsons, Get Back, Oom Pa Pa, All Fall Down, and Aw Fuck! signals, as well as strong Dave’s Energy Guide teases. Trey used an interesting voice effect during the Forbin’s narration as he spoke of the evil King Wilson. Weigh and Hydrogen were announced as written by baseball Hall-of-Famer Carl Yastrzemski. Weekapaug contained a Happy Birthday tease and dedication from Trey, as well as a Linus and Lucy tease from Mike. This only known Phish performance of Lively Up Yourself featured Trey on drums, Fishman on bass, and Mike on guitar and his only known performance on vacuum; it was followed by a short vocal jam.

Wednesday - 04/21/1993
Newport Music Hall
Columbus, OH

Set I: Buried Alive, Poor Heart, Foam, Guelah Papyrus, Maze, Colonel Forbin's Ascent > Fly Famous Mockingbird, Rift, Punch You In the Eye, I Didn't Know, Run Like an Antelope

Set II: Possum, Mound, Split Open and Melt, The Squirming Coil, The Horse > Silent in the Morning, Big Ball Jam, Mike's Song > The Great Gig in the Sky > Weekapaug Groove, Gumbo

Encore: Sweet Adeline, Cavern

Notes: The jam segment of this Melt is the one that appears at the end of Demand on Hoist.

Thursday - 04/21/1994
Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum
Winston-Salem, NC

Set I: Chalk Dust Torture, Sparkle, Foam, Glide, Split Open and Melt, The Lizards, Down with Disease -> If I Could, Cavern

Set II: Also Sprach Zarathustra > Maze, Fluffhead, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, Scent of a Mule, Big Ball Jam > Possum, Amazing Grace

Encore: Drums -> Jam -> All Along the Watchtower

Notes: The Drums Jam featured Carter Beauford of the Dave Matthews Band; the rest of the encore (including the Phish debut of Watchtower) featured the entire band. The guest trampoline jumper during Mike’s Song was then-nine year old fan Katherine Lang. The opening act was Dave Matthews Band.

51 DAYS TILL SUMMER TOUR 2010

On hiatus.
Mr. Hiatus

Postby Mr. Hiatus » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:30 pm

Friday - 04/22/1988
University of Vermont
Burlington, VT

Set I: I Didn't Know, Golgi Apparatus, The Lizards, Fee, Shaggy Dog, Big Black Furry Creature from Mars, You Enjoy Myself, Suzy Greenberg, Ya Mar, AC/DC Bag -> Possum, The Ballad of Curtis Loew, David Bowie

Set II: Colonel Forbin's Ascent > Fly Famous Mockingbird, Fire, Alumni Blues > Letter to Jimmy Page > Alumni Blues, Run Like an Antelope, Fluffhead, Dinner and a Movie, Harry Hood, Harpua

Notes: This show was part of UVM’s Earth Day Festival. If you are a stage banter fan, seek out this show for Trey’s announcements after Fire as someone requested “Page’s new love song.” Trey announced that this requested song is actually called Tela, and announced the future debut of several songs, including “The Tires” (a.k.a. Contact), “The Four-Track Song” (a.k.a. Poor Heart) and “Marijuana Hot Chocolate” (a.k.a. Foam), for which Mike gave a preview of the bass line.

Saturday - 04/22/1989
The Front
Burlington, VT

No known setlist.

Notes: This performance was part of The Rock Rumble band competition. Phish won the competition and used the proceeds to record studio versions of Split Open and Melt and Bathtub Gin.

Sunday - 04/22/1990
Cutler Quad
Colorado College
Colorado Springs, CO

Set I: The Divided Sky, Uncle Pen, The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > Suzy Greenberg, Possum, I Didn't Know, Cavern, My Sweet One, Slave to the Traffic Light, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove

Set II: Dinner and a Movie, Bouncing Around the Room, You Enjoy Myself, Fluffhead, How High the Moon, Esther, Big Black Furry Creature from Mars, Harry Hood, Fire

Encore: Lawn Boy, Golgi Apparatus

Notes: This was a free outdoor show, performed on Earth Day, where Phish opened for Kenny Loggins. The short break after Suzy was necessary to correct audio problems. YEM contained teases of Another One Bites the Dust. Mike used How High the Moon to change his broken bass string. The second set opened with Bouncing teases and a request for Caleb Snyder to retrieve his license, which was awaiting its retrieval on Page’s keyboard.

Monday - 04/22/1991
Billings Lounge
University of Vermont
Burlington, VT

Set I: The Curtain > Runaway Jim, The Sloth, Reba, Poor Heart, Llama, Guelah Papyrus, The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > Suzy Greenberg

Set II: Chalk Dust Torture, Bathtub Gin, Uncle Pen, The Landlady > Destiny Unbound, The Squirming Coil, Stash, My Sweet One, The Lizards, Highway to Hell

Encore: Lawn Boy, Rocky Top

Encore II: Tweezer, Tweezer Reprise

Notes: Tweezer contained Heartbreaker teases from both Trey and Mike. After Tweezer, the band introduced and thanked the tour crew, presenting them with a cake and customized bowling balls.

Wednesday - 04/22/1992
Hilton Ballroom
Eugene, OR

Set I: Llama, Foam, Reba, Sparkle, Guelah Papyrus, The Divided Sky, Mound, Stash, All Things Reconsidered, Suzy Greenberg

Set II: Glide, Run Like an Antelope, The Horse > Silent in the Morning, Rift, Wilson > Secret Language Instructions > Wilson > You Enjoy Myself, Poor Heart, Cold as Ice > Cracklin' Rosie > Cold as Ice, Harpua, Runaway Jim

Encore: Take the 'A' Train, Rocky Top

Notes: This gig was part of the University of Oregon’s annual Earth Week celebration; to celebrate, inflatable globes were thrown around the audience. Fish played trombone on Wilson prior to the Secret Language Instructions.

Thursday - 04/22/1993
The Agora Theatre
Cleveland, OH

Set I: Suzy Greenberg, Sparkle, It's Ice, Reba, Chalk Dust Torture, Esther, Stash, Fee, Rift, Golgi Apparatus

Set II: Llama, Bouncing Around the Room, All Things Reconsidered, Tweezer, The Lizards, Big Ball Jam, You Enjoy Myself -> The Vibration of Life -> You Enjoy Myself, Uncle Pen, Hold Your Head Up > Love You > Hold Your Head Up, Tweezer Reprise

Encore: AC/DC Bag, Amazing Grace

Friday - 04/22/1994
Township Auditorium
Columbia, SC

Set I: Llama, Horn, Uncle Pen, Punch You In the Eye, Sample in a Jar, All Things Reconsidered, Nellie Kane, The Divided Sky, The Horse > Silent in the Morning, David Bowie

Set II: Suzy Greenberg, Julius, Reba, Tweezer, Lifeboy, Runaway Jim, Hold Your Head Up > I Wanna Be Like You > Hold Your Head Up, The Squirming Coil

Encore: Piano Duet -> Bill Bailey, Won't You Please Come Home?

Notes: The encore featured Page’s father, Dr. Jack McConnell, on piano and lead vocals.

50 DAYS TILL SUMMER TOUR 2010

On hiatus.
Mr. Hiatus

Postby Mr. Hiatus » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:32 pm

Thursday - 04/23/1992
Oz Nightclub
Seattle, WA

Set I: Cavern, The Curtain, Split Open and Melt, Uncle Pen, Guelah Papyrus, The Squirming Coil, Llama, Bouncing Around the Room, It's Ice, I Didn't Know, Possum

Set II: The Landlady, Poor Heart, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, The Lizards, NICU, Horn > Tweezer > Fee, Maze, Cracklin' Rosie, Golgi Apparatus

Encore: Sleeping Monkey, Tweezer Reprise

Friday - 04/23/1993 Cottrell Court
Reed Athletic Center
Colgate University
Hamilton, NY

Soundcheck: Buffalo Bill

Set I: Runaway Jim, Weigh, Sparkle, Split Open and Melt, Fluffhead, My Friend, My Friend, The Divided Sky, Guelah Papyrus, Lawn Boy, Chalk Dust Torture

Set II: Golgi Apparatus, Maze, The Ballad of Curtis Loew, It's Ice, Paul and Silas, Big Ball Jam, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, Hold Your Head Up > Lengthwise > Hold Your Head Up, The Squirming Coil, Highway to Hell

Notes: This Weekapaug included atypical, jazz-laced jams. Lengthwise featured Mimi Fishman on vacuum and band members parading around the stage with cheerleading banners proclaiming: “Winners PLAY HARD” and “WE WIN IN OUR GYM.” There was an unusually long break before the Fire encore.

Saturday - 04/23/1994
The Fox Theatre
Atlanta, GA

Set I: Funky Bitch, Rift, Fee > Peaches en Regalia, Poor Heart, Stash, Esther, Down with Disease, Caravan, High-Heel Sneakers

Set II: Wilson > Run Like an Antelope, Mound, Sample in a Jar, Sparkle, Harry Hood, Ginseng Sullivan, You Enjoy Myself, Who By Fire, Golgi Apparatus

Encore: Free Bird

Notes: Antelope included Simpsons and Oom Pa Pa signals. Caravan and the Phish debut of High-Heel Sneakers featured Merl Saunders on keyboards and YEM, which included a Rock ‘n Roll Hoochie Coo jam, featured Colonel Bruce Hampton on piano. The Phish debut of Who By Fire also featured Colonel Bruce Hampton on vocals. Ginseng Sullivan was performed without microphones. Free Bird was played by request after Trey asked, a la Lynyrd Skynyrd, what song the crowd wanted to hear. Listen for a distinct Caravan tease in the beginning of Esther. The tramps jam in YEM featured a guest tramp jumper due to Trey’s broken foot.

49 DAYS TILL SUMMER TOUR 2010

On hiatus.
Mr. Hiatus

Postby Mr. Hiatus » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:25 pm

Thursday - 04/26/1990
Dionysus Club
The 'Sco
Oberlin College
Oberlin, OH

Set I: Possum, Foam > You Enjoy Myself, Uncle Pen, Dinner and a Movie > Bouncing Around the Room, I Didn't Know, Run Like an Antelope, Lawn Boy

Set II: How High the Moon, Esther, Bathtub Gin, The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > Suzy Greenberg, Sweet Adeline, The Ballad of Curtis Loew, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove

Encore: Highway to Hell

Notes: A tease of I Know a Little proceded Highway to Hell.

Friday - 04/26/1991
Hartman Union Activities Center
Plymouth State University
Plymouth, NH

Soundcheck: Poor Heart, Paul and Silas, Funky Bitch

Set I: Chalk Dust Torture, The Squirming Coil, The Sloth, Possum, Fluffhead, Poor Heart, Foam > You Enjoy Myself > Llama

Set II: Uncle Pen, Split Open and Melt, Bouncing Around the Room, My Sweet One, Guelah Papyrus, The Landlady, I Didn't Know, Harry Hood, Harpua

Encore: Donna Lee > Fire

Tuesday - 04/26/1994
Purple Dragon Recording Studios
Atlanta, GA

Set I: Sample in a Jar, Bouncing Around the Room, Maze, Down with Disease, Fluffhead, Carefree

Notes: This show was an in-studio performance (with an audience) on the Live X program, broadcast live on WNNX 99.7-FM in Atlanta. This show contains the only known Phish performance of Carefree.

Friday - 04/26/1996
Main Stage
New Orleans Fairgrounds
New Orleans, LA

Soundcheck: Funky Bitch, Poor Heart, Blues Jam, Wolfman’s Brother

Set I: Ya Mar, AC/DC Bag, Sparkle, Stash, Cars Trucks Buses, You Enjoy Myself -> Wolfman's Brother, Scent of a Mule, Also Sprach Zarathustra > Harry Hood, Sample in a Jar, A Day in the Life, David Bowie

Encore: Hello My Baby, Cavern

Notes: This single-set performance headlined this day of the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival. Ya Mar included a When the Saints Go Marching In tease. Cars Trucks Buses featured Michael Ray on trumpet. The first two verses of Wolfman’s Brother were performed a cappella as they came out of the YEM vocal jam. David Bowie included a strong Caravan jam.

46 DAYS TILL SUMMER TOUR 2010

On hiatus.
Mr. Hiatus

Postby cactus queen » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:05 pm

Andy thanks for keeping up with Phishtory i like reading these daily :)
I love to get bassed on a daily bassist.
cactus queen

Postby Mr. Hiatus » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:35 pm

^ As I have said many times....my OCD won't let me stop at this point :shifty: I am glad that folks like reading through em though :thumbup:

Wednesday - 04/27/1988
Gallagher’s
Waitsfield, VT

No known setlist.

Thursday - 04/27/1989
Memorial Union Building
University of New Hampshire
Durham, NH

Set I: Golgi Apparatus, String Changing Nature, The Sloth, The Divided Sky, Sanity, I Didn't Know, Alumni Blues > Letter to Jimmy Page > Alumni Blues > The Lizards, Whipping Post

Encore: Contact, David Bowie

Notes: String Changing Nature was not really a song, but rather a jam that arose while the band tuned their instruments and included some funny stage banter. This version of Sanity was the fast version. This show is believed to have been sponsored by the UNH Outing Club and performed in the pub of the Memorial Union Building.

Saturday - 04/27/1991
The Capitol Theatre
Port Chester, NY

Soundcheck: Carolina, The Asse Festival, Poor Heart, Funky Bitch

Set I: Sweet Adeline, The Asse Festival, Runaway Jim, Cavern, The Landlady, My Sweet One, Reba, Llama, The Lizards, Suzy Greenberg, Stash, Golgi Apparatus

Set II: The Curtain > Possum, The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday > Avenu Malkenu > The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday Reprise > Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, Fluffhead, Tweezer, The Squirming Coil -> Wipe Out -> Tweezer Reprise

Encore: Bouncing Around the Room, Good Times Bad Times

Notes: Tweezer contained Sweet Emotion teases and an introduction of “Dr. Q” on bass. Fishman performed Wipe Out on vacuum. The Aquarium Rescue Unit was the opening act.

Tuesday - 04/27/1993
Concert Hall
Toronto
Ontario, Canada

Set I: Buried Alive > Poor Heart, Foam, Bouncing Around the Room, Rift, Stash, Guelah Papyrus, It's Ice, Sparkle, David Bowie

Set II: Golgi Apparatus, My Friend, My Friend, All Things Reconsidered, Maze, The Lizards, Big Ball Jam, You Enjoy Myself, The Horse > Silent in the Morning, Hold Your Head Up > Love You > Hold Your Head Up, Cavern

Encore: My Sweet One, Amazing Grace

Notes: YEM included Sundown teases in both the song and the vocal jam.

45 DAYS TILL SUMMER TOUR 2010

On hiatus.
Mr. Hiatus

Postby phishinsky » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:13 pm

I check them out, almost daily. I love that you have taken this and ran with it! Nice work my friend! :thumbup:
"Art isn’t about perfection. It is what is created when trying to reach perfection that matters!"
phishinsky
Northern Jedi

Postby Mr. Hiatus » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:30 pm

Tuesday - 04/28/1987
Nectar's
Burlington, VT

No known setlist.

Friday - 04/28/1989
Moulton Union
Bowdoin College
Brunswick, ME

No known setlist.

Saturday - 04/28/1990
The Strand Theater
Dorchester, MA

Set I: Sweet Adeline, The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > Suzy Greenberg, Uncle Pen, Dinner and a Movie > Bouncing Around the Room, Possum, You Enjoy Myself, Rift, Foam, Run Like an Antelope, Lawn Boy

Set II: Cavern, Harry Hood, Caravan, I Didn't Know, Reba, My Sweet One, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove

Encore: Big Black Furry Creature from Mars

Thursday - 04/28/1994
SunFest
West Palm Beach, FL

Soundcheck: Reggae Jam, Funky Bitch, Magilla, Ginseng Sullivan, Blues Jam

Set I: Runaway Jim, Foam, Sample in a Jar, Rift, Down with Disease, Bouncing Around the Room, It's Ice, Run Like an Antelope, The Squirming Coil, Julius, Sparkle, Good Times Bad Times

Notes: This single-set performance was part of the annual SunFest that also included Joan Baez, Blues Traveler, Huey Lewis & The News, Los Lobos, The Village People, and Ziggy Marley and the Melody Makers.

44 DAYS TILL SUMMER TOUR 2010

On hiatus.
Mr. Hiatus

Postby Mr. Hiatus » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:55 pm

Tuesday - 04/29/1986
University of Vermont
Burlington, VT

No known setlist.

Notes: This show was performed on The Green outside Bailey Howe Library.

Wednesday - 04/29/1987
Nectar's
Burlington, VT

Set I: She Caught the Katy and Left Me a Mule to Ride, Alumni Blues > Letter to Jimmy Page > Alumni Blues, Golgi Apparatus, Swing Low, Sweet Chariot, Fire, Skin It Back -> Cities, Fuck Your Face, Lushington

Set II: Dog Log, Melt the Guns -> Dave's Energy Guide, Take the 'A' Train, Halley's Comet > Quinn the Eskimo, AC/DC Bag

Set III: Peaches en Regalia, Fluffhead, Good Times Bad Times > Anarchy, Makisupa Policeman > Run Like an Antelope, Boogie On Reggae Woman, Timber (Jerry), Slave to the Traffic Light -> Sparks, McGrupp and the Watchful Hosemasters, The Ballad of Curtis Loew, Come On (Part One), I Am Hydrogen -> Who Do? We Do!

Notes: Some debate whether Fuck Your Face (the only known complete live version) is from this show, due to a tape cut before the song. It may be filler from another date but usually circulates as a part of this show. This show features the first known Phish performances of Take the ‘A’ Train, Timber (Jerry), The Ballad of Curtis Loew, and Come On (Part One).

Saturday - 04/29/1989
The Living Room
Providence, RI

No known setlist.

Sunday - 04/29/1990
Woodbury Ski & Racquet Club
Woodbury, CT

Set I: Carolina, Possum, Ya Mar, You Enjoy Myself, Dinner and a Movie, Bouncing Around the Room, Uncle Pen, The Divided Sky, Fluffhead, Walk Away, Love You > Hold Your Head Up, The Lizards, Fire

Notes: Walk Away featured Trey and Mike on the trampolines.

Wednesday - 04/29/1992
First Avenue
Minneapolis, MN

Set I: Suzy Greenberg, Foam, Sparkle, It's Ice, Runaway Jim, Guelah Papyrus, Rift, Bouncing Around the Room, Take the 'A' Train, David Bowie > Secret Language Instructions > David Bowie

Set II: The Landlady > Possum, Mound > The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony, Llama, The Lizards, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, Cold as Ice > Love You > Cold as Ice, Golgi Apparatus

Encore: Horn, Rocky Top

Notes: Possum included a Random Note signal. Weekapaug included a Raspberry Beret tease.

Thursday - 04/29/1993
Le Spectrum
Montréal, Québec, Canada

Soundcheck: Reggae Jam

Set I: Split Open and Melt, Uncle Pen, The Sloth, Runaway Jim, Horn, Llama, Glide, Rift, Fee, Run Like an Antelope

Set II: Chalk Dust Torture, It's Ice > Ya Mar, Mound, Big Ball Jam, Reba, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove -> Makisupa Policeman -> Weekapaug Groove, Hold Your Head Up > Terrapin > Hold Your Head Up, The Squirming Coil

Encore: My Friend, My Friend

Notes: Some of the fans cheered the mention of Québec during Fee. Antelope included a brief jam on Pink Floyd’s Money. Ya Mar contained a Can’t Turn You Loose tease from Page and funny stage banter as Trey tried to bring “Leo” in too early. Hydrogen included a tease of I’ve Got Spurs That Jingle Jangle Jingle, with a bassline somewhat akin to Happy Trails. Weekapaug included a Can’t You Hear Me Knocking tease from Page. Fishman dedicated Terrapin to his friends from Burlington who made the trip to see the band. Makisupa was played for the first time since November 26, 1990 (323 shows).

Friday - 04/29/1994
Boatyard Village Pavilion
Clearwater, FL

Set I: Halley's Comet, You Enjoy Myself > Fast Enough for You, Scent of a Mule, The Sloth, The Divided Sky, I Didn't Know, Dog Faced Boy, Split Open and Melt, Sanity, My Mind's Got a Mind of its Own, Llama

Set II: Suzy Greenberg, Maze, If I Could, Reba, Fee, Uncle Pen, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, I Wanna Be Like You, Cavern

Notes: There was no vocal jam in YEM, as the song melted into FEFY. Split Open included teases of Ice, Ice, Baby. Sanity was played for the first time since May 17, 1992 (200 shows).

43 DAYS TILL SUMMER TOUR 2010

On hiatus.
Mr. Hiatus

Postby Mr. Hiatus » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:35 pm

Saturday - 04/30/1988
Colgate University
Hamilton, NY

No known setlist.

Notes: This show may have been a fraternity party.

Sunday - 04/30/1989
Night Stage
Cambridge, MA

Set I: I Didn't Know, You Enjoy Myself, McGrupp and the Watchful Hosemasters, The Lizards, The Divided Sky, Wilson, Peaches en Regalia, Run Like an Antelope, Terrapin

Encore: Possum

Notes: This show was preceded by an introduction from Dionysian co-founder Ben Hunter.

Thursday - 04/30/1992
Barrymore Theatre
Madison, WI

Set I: The Curtain, Split Open and Melt, Fee, Maze, Reba, Uncle Pen, Stash, Rift, Esther, Run Like an Antelope

Set II: Glide, Tweezer, The Squirming Coil, My Mind's Got a Mind of its Own, You Enjoy Myself, The Horse > Silent in the Morning, Chalk Dust Torture, Cold as Ice > Cracklin' Rosie > Cold as Ice, Harry Hood, Tweezer Reprise

Encore: Carolina, Cavern

Notes: Glide was preceded by an All Fall Down signal. Tweezer featured Colonel Bruce Hampton on trombone. YEM included a Me and My Arrow signal, a Dave’s Energy Guide tease, and a Welcome Christmas tease in the vocal jam. The Aquarium Rescue Unit opened this show.

Friday - 04/30/1993
Sports Center
University of Hartford
West Hartford, CT

Set I: Lengthwise -> Maze, Bouncing Around the Room, Poor Heart, Stash, The Horse > Silent in the Morning, The Divided Sky, Cavern, Lawn Boy, All Things Reconsidered, Possum

Set II: Wilson, Sparkle, Tweezer -> Walk Away > Mound, Big Ball Jam, Harry Hood, Hold Your Head Up > If I Only Had a Brain > Hold Your Head Up, You Enjoy Myself, Golgi Apparatus

Encore: When Something is Wrong with My Baby, Amazing Grace, Tweezer Reprise

Saturday - 04/30/1994
The Edge Night Club
Orlando, FL

Set I: Chalk Dust Torture, Mound, Stash, Poor Heart, Sample in a Jar, Punch You In the Eye, Rift, Ginseng Sullivan, Sweet Adeline

Set II: Wilson, David Bowie, Wolfman's Brother, Peaches en Regalia, Harry Hood, Axilla (Part II), McGrupp and the Watchful Hosemasters, Possum, Purple Rain > Hold Your Head Up, Big Black Furry Creature from Mars

Encore: Sleeping Monkey, Highway to Hell

Notes: Ginseng Sullivan and Sweet Adeline were performed acoustic without microphones. Lion Sleeps Tonight was teased throughout the show. Possum included a tease jam that featured sections of all the songs played earlier in the set, from Wilson through McGrupp.

42 DAYS TILL SUMMER TOUR 2010

On hiatus.
Mr. Hiatus

Postby Mr. Hiatus » Mon May 03, 2010 1:29 pm

Friday - 05/03/1985
University of Vermont
Burlington, VT

Set I: Slave to the Traffic Light, Mike's Song, Dave's Energy Guide, Big Leg Emma

Set II: Alumni Blues, Wild Child, Can't You Hear Me Knocking, Jam -> Cities, Bring It On Home

Set III: Scarlet Begonias > Eyes of the World > Whipping Post -> McGrupp and the Watchful Hosemasters > Makisupa Policeman, Run Like an Antelope -> The Other One

Encore: Anarchy

Notes: This show was performed at the Last Day Party on UVM’s Redstone campus. It marked Page’s debut with the band, as he sat in during portions of the third set. In fact, Big Leg Emma was preceded by an announcement from Trey that “our friend Page, from Goddard, will sit in later.” Bring it On Home featured Bobby Brown on harmonica. McGrupp was dedicated to Fishman. Makisupa featured a reggae jam. This show featured the first known performances of Mike's Song, Dave's Energy Guide, Alumni Blues, McGrupp and Run Like An Antelope, the first known Phish performance of Big Leg Emma, and the only known Phish performances of Bring It On Home and The Other One.

Tuesday - 05/03/1988
The Haunt
Ithaca, NY

No known setlist.

Wednesday - 05/03/1989
Tent Party
Franklin & Marshall College
Lancaster, PA

No known setlist.

Thursday - 05/03/1990
The Pub House
Poultney, VT

No known setlist.

Friday - 05/03/1991
Somerville Theatre
Somerville, MA

Set I: Bouncing Around the Room, Foam, Chalk Dust Torture, The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday > Avenu Malkenu > The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday Reprise, The Divided Sky, Fee, Paul and Silas, Tweezer, The Lizards, Sweet Adeline

Set II: AC/DC Bag > The Curtain > The Sloth, The Landlady, Runaway Jim, Tela, You Enjoy Myself, Harpua, Tweezer Reprise

Encore: Take the 'A' Train -> Big Black Furry Creature from Mars

Notes: Sweet Adeline was performed without microphones. Tweezer included a Sweet Emotion tease. Several songs were dedicated to Boston Bruins star Cam Neely, and Harpua found Jimmy watching Cam and the Bruins winning the Stanley Cup. The Aquarium Rescue Unit was the opening act.

Sunday - 05/03/1992
Michigan State University Union Ballroom
East Lansing, MI

Set I: The Landlady, Possum, It's Ice, Uncle Pen, Fee > All Things Reconsidered, Split Open and Melt, I Didn't Know, Rift, Horn, Runaway Jim

Set II: Tweezer, The Horse > Silent in the Morning, Fluffhead, Guelah Papyrus, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, The Mango Song, Cold as Ice > Cracklin' Rosie > Cold as Ice, Dinner and a Movie, Bouncing Around the Room, The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > Suzy Greenberg

Encore: Memories, Sweet Adeline, Tweezer Reprise

Notes: Possum contained Random Note, Oom Pa Pa, and Random Laugh signals; Guelah contained All Fall Down, Aw Fuck! and Me and My Arrow (Tall Guy in the Front Row) signals; Mike’s Song contained an additional Oom Pa Pa signal. Memories and Sweet Adeline were performed without amplification.

Monday - 05/03/1993
State Theatre
New Brunswick, NJ

Set I: Buried Alive, Rift, Weigh, Chalk Dust Torture, Esther, Split Open and Melt, Colonel Forbin's Ascent -> The Vibration of Life -> Colonel Forbin's Ascent > Fly Famous Mockingbird, Possum, Lawn Boy, Cavern

Set II: AC/DC Bag, The Curtain, Tweezer -> Manteca -> Tweezer, Contact, It's Ice, McGrupp and the Watchful Hosemasters, Runaway Jim, Big Ball Jam, Hold Your Head Up > Love You > Hold Your Head Up > Love You > Hold Your Head Up, My Sweet One, Tweezer Reprise

Encore: Memories, Amazing Grace, Highway to Hell

Notes: Tweezer included an I Feel the Earth Move tease. Love You included a Page-led HYHU sandwiched in the middle after Fishman rambled on with crew introductions. The Forbin’s narration included the Vibration of Life.

Tuesday - 05/03/1994
Starwood Ampitheater
Antioch, TN

Set I: Rift, Guelah Papyrus, Maze, Sparkle, Stash, The Squirming Coil, Scent of a Mule, Sample in a Jar, Sweet Adeline

Set II: David Bowie, If I Could, Fluffhead, Down with Disease, Harpua, Chalk Dust Torture, Hold Your Head Up > I Wanna Be Like You > Hold Your Head Up, Slave to the Traffic Light

Encore: Nellie Kane, Fire

Notes: If I Could featured Alison Krauss on vocals. Sunshine of Your Love and Sunshine of My Life were both teased during Bowie. Adeline was performed unmiced. The venue is sometimes mislabeled as “The Veranda” at Starwood; the show was scheduled to be held there but was moved to the main stage due to rain. Interestingly, Hank Williams, Jr. had already set up his PA and light system for a tour rehearsal and allowed Phish to use his rig.

39 DAYS TILL SUMMER TOUR 2010

On hiatus.
Mr. Hiatus

Postby Mr. Hiatus » Tue May 04, 2010 1:36 pm

Friday - 05/04/1990
The Colonial Theatre
Keene, NH

Soundcheck: Carolina (with alternate, "R"-rated lyrics)

Set I: Whipping Post, Sweet Adeline, The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday > Avenu Malkenu > Bouncing Around the Room, Possum, Reba, My Sweet One, You Enjoy Myself, The Lizards

Set II: Runaway Jim, The Sloth, Uncle Pen, Tweezer, Bathtub Gin, The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, Caravan, If I Only Had a Brain, Highway to Hell, Run Like an Antelope

Encore: Contact

Saturday - 05/04/1991
Somerville Theatre
Somerville, MA

Set I: The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > Suzy Greenberg, Cavern, Reba, My Sweet One, Split Open and Melt, Guelah Papyrus, Fluffhead, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove

Set II: Dog Log, Llama, Colonel Forbin's Ascent > Fly Famous Mockingbird, Buried Alive, Harry Hood, Horn, Rocky Top, Possum

Encore: Terrapin, Runaway Jim, Golgi Apparatus

Notes: Forbin's featured a guest horn player dressed in a leopard-skin toga and a huge orange Mohawk. Hood was played in support of the Vermont Dairy Farmers. Possum contained an L.A. Woman tease from Trey. Terrapin was dedicated to Marni. The Aquarium Rescue Unit was the opening act.

Wednesday - 05/04/1994
State Palace Theatre
New Orleans, LA

Set I: Runaway Jim, Foam, Sample in a Jar, It's Ice, Sparkle, Axilla (Part II), Tweezer > Lifeboy, Rift > Tweezer Reprise

Set II: Run Like an Antelope, Bouncing Around the Room, You Enjoy Myself, Buried Alive > The Landlady, Julius, Wolfman's Brother, Magilla, Suzy Greenberg

Encore: Caravan

Notes: It’s Ice included a Right Off tease. YEM through Caravan featured the Cosmic Country Horns: Michael Ray and Carl “Geerz” Gerhard on trumpet, Dave “The Truth” Grippo on alto sax, Tony Tate on tenor sax, Jerome Theriot on baritone sax, and Rick Trolsen on trombone. Suzy ended with a jazz jam involving a megaphone on Trey’s guitar and an electric screwdriver on Mike’s bass. Trey dedicated Antelope to his friend, who was, at that moment, giving birth. He recommended that she name the child “Marco Esquandolas.”

38 DAYS TILL SUMMER TOUR 2010

On hiatus.
Mr. Hiatus

Postby Mr. Hiatus » Wed May 05, 2010 1:59 pm

Thursday - 05/05/1988
Slade Hall
University of Vermont
Burlington, VT

No known setlist.

Friday - 05/05/1989
Sigma Phi House
Hamilton College
Clinton, NY

Set I: Golgi Apparatus, You Enjoy Myself, Ya Mar, Fluffhead, Alumni Blues > Letter to Jimmy Page > Alumni Blues, Donna Lee, Fee, Run Like an Antelope

Set II: I Didn't Know, Take the 'A' Train, Good Times Bad Times, McGrupp and the Watchful Hosemasters

Tuesday - 05/05/1992
Bogart's
Cincinnati, OH

Set I: Golgi Apparatus, The Curtain, Sparkle, Stash, Rift, Guelah Papyrus, The Divided Sky, I Didn't Know, It's Ice > Glide > Run Like an Antelope

Set II: Chalk Dust Torture, Bouncing Around the Room, All Things Reconsidered, Foam, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, The Horse > Silent in the Morning, Poor Heart, Llama, Cold as Ice > Love You > Cold as Ice, The Squirming Coil, Cavern

Encore: Contact, Rocky Top

Notes: Guelah included use of the Secret Language.

Wednesday - 05/05/1993
Palace Theatre
Albany, NY

Soundcheck: Give a Little Bit, Poor Heart Blues, Funky Bitch Blues, Brother

Set I: Rift, Guelah Papyrus, Foam, Sparkle, Stash, Bouncing Around the Room, It's Ice > Glide > Maze, Golgi Apparatus

Set II: Runaway Jim -> My Friend, My Friend -> Manteca -> My Friend, My Friend, Poor Heart > Weigh > Big Ball Jam > Ya Mar, You Enjoy Myself -> Jam

Encore: Amazing Grace, Cavern > Take the 'A' Train > Cavern

Notes: The jam after YEM featured The Aquarium Rescue Unit and the Dude of Life and also included a Who Knows tease. Trey dedicated Ya Mar to Sue on her birthday. Ya Mar subsequently included a Two Princes tease. This show was full of anomalies, including variations on usually unchanged songs like My Friend and Cavern.

37 DAYS TILL SUMMER TOUR 2010

On hiatus.
Mr. Hiatus

Postby phishinsky » Wed May 05, 2010 2:58 pm

^37 days.....YES!!!!
phishinsky
Northern Jedi

Postby Mr. Hiatus » Thu May 06, 2010 1:23 pm

Saturday - 05/06/1989
Collis Center
Dartmouth College
Hanover, NH

Set I: You Enjoy Myself, I Didn't Know, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, Esther, The Sloth, Possum, Bold As Love, AC/DC Bag, Colonel Forbin's Ascent > Fly Famous Mockingbird, David Bowie

Set II: Donna Lee, Suzy Greenberg, Contact, Fire, Harry Hood, Golgi Apparatus, Slave to the Traffic Light, The Divided Sky

Notes: Suzy included a Linus and Lucy tease.

Sunday - 05/06/1990
Toad's Place
New Haven, CT

Set I: Possum > Bouncing Around the Room, Uncle Pen, Reba, Tweezer, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove

Set II: Fee, Harry Hood, Esther, David Bowie, Terrapin, Jägermeister Song, You Enjoy Myself

Notes: Reba was dedicated to Widespread Panic. After Trey thanked Widespread Panic, the band played a brief jam with a Spanish-style feel (for about 30 seconds) before Jägermeister. The management stopped the band in the middle of YEM, so there was no vocal jam. During the tramps jam in YEM, Trey jumped off the stage. The opening act was Widespread Panic.

Wednesday - 05/06/1992
St. Andrew's Hall
Detroit, MI

Set I: Llama, Foam, Reba, My Mind's Got a Mind of its Own, Maze, Tela, Brother, Colonel Forbin's Ascent > Fly Famous Mockingbird, Sparkle, Cavern

Set II: My Sweet One, Stash, The Squirming Coil, You Enjoy Myself -> Shaggy Dog, All Things Reconsidered, Bouncing Around the Room, Uncle Pen, Chalk Dust Torture, Hold Your Head Up > Terrapin > Hold Your Head Up, Take the 'A' Train, Golgi Apparatus

Encore: Carolina, Good Times Bad Times

Notes: My Sweet One was preceded by a brief jam before the song proper started. Shaggy Dog (first since November 3, 1988, or 451 shows) was performed a cappella and emerged from the YEM vocal jam. Page teased Cold As Ice both before and during the intro to Chalk Dust.

Thursday - 05/06/1993
Palace Theatre
Albany, NY

Set I: Chalk Dust Torture, Mound, Split Open and Melt, The Horse > Silent in the Morning, All Things Reconsidered, Llama, Fluffhead, Possum, Lawn Boy, Why You Been Gone So Long?, Tennessee Waltz, I Been to Georgia on a Fast Train

Set II: Suzy Greenberg, Tweezer, Tela, Uncle Pen, Big Ball Jam, The Squirming Coil, Mike's Song -> Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da Jam -> Rocky Top, Hold Your Head Up > Cracklin' Rosie > Hold Your Head Up, That's Alright Mama

Encore: Sweet Adeline > Contact > Tweezer Reprise

Notes: Why You Been Gone So Long, Tennessee Waltz, I Been To Georgia On A Fast Train and That's Alright Mama were all Phish debuts. Why You Been Gone So Long, Rocky Top, HYHU, and Cracklin' Rosie featured Dick Solberg on violin. Tennessee Waltz, I Been To Georgia On A Fast Train, and That’s Alright Mama featured Solberg on violin and Jeff Walton on acoustic guitar; the two also provided vocals on Tennessee Waltz. Why You Been Gone So Long also featured Walton on vocals. Tweezer included a Sweet Emotion tease and a jam on Crimes of the Mind. Rosie was “dedicated to Neil, who's on tour now!”

Friday - 05/06/1994
Tower Theater
Houston, TX

Set I: Down with Disease, The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > AC/DC Bag, Poor Heart, My Friend, My Friend, Ya Mar, Stash, Esther, Chalk Dust Torture

Set II: Maze, Golgi Apparatus, Uncle Pen, Sample in a Jar, Reba, Axilla (Part II), Julius, Hold Your Head Up > Bike > Hold Your Head Up, David Bowie

Encore: Ginseng Sullivan, Free Bird

Notes: The encore was performed without microphones. This show was originally scheduled for Houston’s Bayou City Theatre, but was relocated at the last minute to the Tower Theater.

36 DAYS TILL SUMMER TOUR 2010

On hiatus.
Mr. Hiatus

Postby Mr. Hiatus » Fri May 07, 2010 1:27 pm

Tuesday - 05/07/1985
Finbar's
Burlington, VT

No known setlist.

Sunday - 05/07/1989
The Front
Burlington, VT

No known setlist.

Monday - 05/07/1990
The Haunt
Ithaca, NY

Set I: Walk Away, Highway to Hell, La Grange, If I Only Had a Brain, Possum

Notes: This setlist is incomplete and out of order.

Thursday - 05/07/1992
The Agora Theatre
Cleveland, OH

Set I: Suzy Greenberg, Poor Heart, Buried Alive, My Friend, My Friend, Foam, Runaway Jim, Esther, Split Open and Melt, Rift, Guelah Papyrus, Possum

Set II: The Landlady, Sparkle, Tweezer, Fluffhead, Glide, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, Fee > Cold as Ice > Bike, The Squirming Coil, Tweezer Reprise

Encore: Sweet Adeline, Sleeping Monkey, Rocky Top

Notes: Possum was introduced as the song that Jeff wrote and included Aw Fuck!, All Fall Down, Me and My Arrow (Asshole), and Random Laugh signals. During Fee, a fake palm tree was lowered onto the stage behind Page.

Friday - 05/07/1993
Bangor Auditorium
Bangor, ME

Set I: Buried Alive > Poor Heart, Split Open and Melt, Sparkle, Caravan, The Lizards, Horn, The Divided Sky, I Didn't Know, Run Like an Antelope

Set II: Rift, Bouncing Around the Room, Maze, Fee > Big Ball Jam, You Enjoy Myself, The Great Gig in the Sky, Harry Hood, Harpua, Highway to Hell

Encore: Amazing Grace, Golgi Apparatus

Notes: Caravan contained a tease of Manteca (for about 13 seconds). YEM included a Who Knows jam. Harpua included pieces of Crossroads, which would make its Phish debut the following day

Saturday - 05/07/1994
The Bomb Factory
Dallas, TX

Soundcheck: Jazz Jam, Dog Log (slow reggae version), Blues Jam

Set I: Llama, Horn -> The Divided Sky, Mound, Fast Enough for You, Scent of a Mule, Split Open and Melt, If I Could, Suzy Greenberg

Set II: Loving Cup, Sparkle, Tweezer -> Sparks -> Makisupa Policeman -> Digital Delay Loop Jam -> Sweet Emotion Jam -> Walk Away -> Cannonball Jam -> Purple Rain > Hold Your Head Up Jam -> Tweezer Reprise

Encore: Amazing Grace, Sample in a Jar

Notes: Horn ended with a brief, atypical jam. The jam after Walk Away included a Page solo, teases of It’s Ice and McGrupp, and a Simpsons signal. This show was officially released as Live Phish 18.

35 DAYS TILL SUMMER TOUR 2010

On hiatus.
Mr. Hiatus

Postby Mr. Hiatus » Sat May 08, 2010 4:35 pm

Monday - 05/08/1989
The Front
Burlington, VT

No known setlist.

Friday - 05/08/1992
The Riviera Theatre
North Tonawanda, NY

Set I: The Curtain > Cavern, Reba, Uncle Pen, It's Ice, Eliza, Llama, Mound, All Things Reconsidered, Bouncing Around the Room > David Bowie, Memories

Set II: Wilson > My Sweet One, Stash, Magilla, Maze, You Enjoy Myself, The Horse > Silent in the Morning, Chalk Dust Torture, Cold as Ice > Terrapin > Hold Your Head Up, Harry Hood, Golgi Apparatus

Encore: Big Black Furry Creature from Mars

Notes: Bowie had All Fall Down, Simpsons, and Random Note signals.

Saturday - 05/08/1993
Field House
University of New Hampshire
Durham, NH

Set I: Chalk Dust Torture, Guelah Papyrus, Rift, Mound, Stash -> Kung -> Stash, Glide, My Friend, My Friend, Reba, Satin Doll, Cavern

Set II: David Bowie -> Jessica Jam -> David Bowie -> Have Mercy -> David Bowie, The Horse > Silent in the Morning, It's Ice, The Squirming Coil -> Jam -> Big Ball Jam > Mike's Song -> Crossroads -> Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, Amazing Grace > Amazing Grace Jam

Encore: AC/DC Bag

Notes: The intro to Bowie included Simpsons and Random Note signals, and an Amazing Grace tease from Mike. The breakdown in It’s Ice included a tease of one of the guitar lines from Discipline (King Crimson) and a Manteca tease. Crossroads made its Phish debut at this show. Weekapaug contained an Amazing Grace tease from Page. The Amazing Grace Jam was played to a Weekapaug-esque drumbeat.

Sunday - 05/08/1994
The Backyard
Bee Cave, TX

Soundcheck: Loving Cup (intro), Nellie Kane (x2)

Set I: Runaway Jim, Foam, Axilla (Part II), Rift, Down with Disease > Bouncing Around the Room, Stash, The Squirming Coil

Set II: Also Sprach Zarathustra > Run Like an Antelope, It's Ice, Fee > Julius, Cavern, You Enjoy Myself -> Halley's Comet > Good Times Bad Times

Encore: Sweet Adeline, Golgi Apparatus

Notes: Halley’s segued out of the YEM vocal jam.

34 DAYS TILL SUMMER TOUR 2010

On hiatus.
Mr. Hiatus

Postby Mr. Hiatus » Mon May 10, 2010 2:37 pm

Sunday - 05/10/1987
Nectar's
Burlington, VT

No known setlist.

Thursday - 05/10/1990
Pearl Street Ballroom
Northampton, MA

Set I: Suzy Greenberg, Uncle Pen, Bouncing Around the Room, The Divided Sky, Tweezer, My Sweet One, Bathtub Gin, Possum

Set II: Funky Bitch, Runaway Jim, Harry Hood, Caravan, Reba, The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > AC/DC Bag, Good Times Bad Times

Encore: Whipping Post

Friday - 05/10/1991
Page Commons Room
Student Center
Colby College
Waterville, ME

Set I: David Bowie, Cavern, Ya Mar, Dinner and a Movie > The Sloth, The Landlady, Bathtub Gin, Buried Alive, The Lizards, Possum

Set II: Golgi Apparatus, Harry Hood > Wilson, Poor Heart, Foam, McGrupp and the Watchful Hosemasters > Chalk Dust Torture, Hold Your Head Up > Love You > Hold Your Head Up, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove

Encore: Take the 'A' Train, Highway to Hell

Sunday - 05/10/1992
Campus Pond
UMass Spring Concert
University of Massachusetts
Amherst, MA

Set I: The Landlady, Suzy Greenberg, Sparkle, Stash, Uncle Pen, Cavern > Reba, I Didn't Know, You Enjoy Myself, Possum

Notes: This single-set show was part of the UMass ‘SpringFest’. Possum included Simpsons and All Fall Down signals. This was a free show that also featured the bands Rippopotamus, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, fIREHOSE, Fishbone, and The Beastie Boys.

Tuesday - 05/10/1994
Paolo Soleri Amphitheatre
Santa Fe, NM

Set I: Buried Alive > Poor Heart, Sample in a Jar, The Divided Sky, Axilla (Part II), It's Ice, Split Open and Melt, If I Could, Cavern

Set II: Maze, Wilson, Reba, Julius, Scent of a Mule, Harry Hood, Ginseng Sullivan, Dog Faced Boy, Nellie Kane, David Bowie

Encore: The Squirming Coil

Notes: Ginseng Sullivan through Nellie Kane were performed acoustic.

32 DAYS TILL SUMMER TOUR 2010

On hiatus.
Mr. Hiatus

Postby phishinsky » Mon May 10, 2010 3:30 pm

32 days 'til we run onto Toyota Field!! :thumbup:
phishinsky
Northern Jedi

Postby Mr. Hiatus » Tue May 11, 2010 1:20 pm

Monday - 05/11/1987
Nectar's
Burlington, VT

Set I: You Enjoy Myself, The Chase -> Lushington -> Possum, Slave to the Traffic Light, Sneakin' Sally through the Alley, Clod, Peaches en Regalia, The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday > Avenu Malkenu > The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday Reprise, Makisupa Policeman, Ya Mar

Encore: Golgi Apparatus, Corrina, Letter to Jimmy Page

Notes: This show included some funny stage banter, including Trey’s announcement after TMWSIY: “That was called ‘The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday... and I’m going to get my head sharpened.” A set break was announced after Ya Mar, so this is the complete first set. The list for the second set is not known. This show featured the first known performances of The Chase, The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday and The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday Reprise, as well as the first known Phish performance of Avenu Malkenu.

Thursday - 05/11/1989
Pauly's Hotel
Albany, NY

No known setlist.

Friday - 05/11/1990
The Living Room
Providence, RI

Set I: Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, Uncle Pen, Foam, Bouncing Around the Room, Possum, Reba, Highway to Hell

Set II: The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > AC/DC Bag > The Lizards, Tweezer, Ya Mar, Love You, Good Times Bad Times

Encore: Take the 'A' Train, Big Black Furry Creature from Mars

Notes: The opening act was Widespread Panic.

Saturday - 05/11/1991
The Front
Burlington, VT

Set I: The Landlady, Llama, The Squirming Coil, Cavern, The Divided Sky, Guelah Papyrus, My Sweet One, Foam, Tweezer, Golgi Apparatus

Set II: Chalk Dust Torture, You Enjoy Myself, Poor Heart, Reba, Donna Lee, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, Tela, The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > Suzy Greenberg, Tweezer Reprise

Encore: Love You, Big Black Furry Creature from Mars

Notes: YEM featured Tom Baggott on harmonica. After BBFCFM, Fishman referred to Trey as “Eddie Van Anastasio.”

31 DAYS TILL SUMMER TOUR 2010

On hiatus.
Mr. Hiatus

Postby Mr. Hiatus » Wed May 12, 2010 2:08 pm

Tuesday - 05/12/1987
Nectar's
Burlington, VT

No known setlist.

Thursday - 05/12/1988
Kenny's Castaways
New York, NY

No known setlist.

Saturday - 05/12/1990
The Front
Burlington, VT

No known setlist.

Sunday - 05/12/1991
The Front
Burlington, VT

Set I: Chalk Dust Torture, Bouncing Around the Room, Dinner and a Movie, Stash, The Lizards, The Landlady > Destiny Unbound, Llama, Fee, Foam, Runaway Jim

Set II: David Bowie, Bathtub Gin, Poor Heart, The Curtain, Golgi Apparatus, Magilla, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, The Squirming Coil, The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > AC/DC Bag > Rocky Top

Encore: Run Like an Antelope

Notes: Magilla, Hydrogen, AC/DC Bag, and Rocky Top featured Dave Grippo on saxophone. Mike’s Song featured The Dude of Life on vocals, who added several verses. Page began Hydrogen on a Casio synthesizer, adding a humorous touch to the last Phish show at The Front.

Tuesday - 05/12/1992
St. Lawrence University
Canton, NY

Set I: My Sweet One, Reba, All Things Reconsidered > The Sloth > Possum, It's Ice, Dinner and a Movie, Bouncing Around the Room, Buried Alive > Uncle Pen, Horn > David Bowie

Set II: The Landlady, Bathtub Gin, You Enjoy Myself, Guelah Papyrus, Chalk Dust Torture, Cold as Ice > Terrapin > Hold Your Head Up, Poor Heart, Llama, Cavern

Encore: Runaway Jim

Notes: This outdoor show was performed behind the Eben Holden Cafeteria. YEM included an Oye Como Va jam.

Thursday - 05/12/1994
Buena Vista Theater
Tuscon, AZ

Set I: Catapult -> Rift, Down with Disease, Fee, Maze, Axilla (Part II), Foam, Bathtub Gin -> The Lizards, Sample in a Jar

Set II: Also Sprach Zarathustra > Run Like an Antelope, The Horse > Silent in the Morning, Uncle Pen, Fluffhead, Lifeboy, Possum, Hold Your Head Up > Love You > Hold Your Head Up, Contact > Big Black Furry Creature from Mars

Encore: Amazing Grace, Rocky Top

Notes: Catapult was played for the first time since February 10, 1993 (133 shows).

30 DAYS TILL SUMMER TOUR 2010

On hiatus.
Mr. Hiatus

PreviousNext

Return to General Phish Discussion