Phish Memorabilia: Name Your Weirdest Piece!

Discuss Phish!

Phish Memorabilia: Name Your Weirdest Piece!

Postby TanasRoot » Thu May 18, 2017 3:09 pm

anyone else got any crazy collecting habits? i'm happy to start:

a Big Cypress recycling bag. LOL

sometime after we got home i stuffed all my Big Cypress stuff in it, folded it up neatly and put it in a box with the other phish stuff over the years :shh:

feel the Clean Vibes 8-)
"I'm not making this up..."
TanasRoot

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Phish Memorabilia: Name Your Weirdest Piece!

Postby hosemasterflex » Thu May 18, 2017 5:11 pm

I have a bumper sticker that I've never used, that says "I Went", from the Great Went. I also have tons of old newsletters. I have an '04 Phish T shirt with so many holes, that why do I even keep it? I have all my ticket stubs probably. I've got a few old newspaper articles, and I've got a little wooden glider that I guess was a promotional thing w/the DVD release maybe ... I think Eric gave me that. He also got me a golf ball from the NYE where they golf'd.
hosemasterflex
Sounds Delicious

Postby Harpua » Thu May 18, 2017 5:53 pm

Not exactly Phish, but remember in 2005 when Trey was the headliner of Bonnaroo roadshow otherwise known as The Zooma Tour? No? Well that's because they cancelled the tour due to lack of interest. I still have a sticker from that.

At Northerly 14, I picked up a lot poster of a woman wearing a squid hat. When I got it home I realized that it didn't say Phish, Northerly Island, First Merit Bank, or the year. It just just says Chicago July 18/ 19 / 20. It is a bizarre celebration of three days in Chicago.
Well, here we are, Mr. Pilgrim, trapped in the amber of this moment. There is no why.
~4~
Harpua
Fat Sweaty Bulldog

Postby hosemasterflex » Thu May 18, 2017 5:59 pm

I didn't know about that tour ... mmmm squid lot poster

Oh I got a Rift poster, and I hung it up recently. It's not in great shape ... but it's a f*cking Rift poster!
hosemasterflex
Sounds Delicious

Postby TanasRoot » Thu May 18, 2017 10:29 pm

Harpua wrote:Not exactly Phish, but remember in 2005 when Trey was the headliner of Bonnaroo roadshow otherwise known as The Zooma Tour? No? Well that's because they cancelled the tour due to lack of interest. I still have a sticker from that.

At Northerly 14, I picked up a lot poster of a woman wearing a squid hat. When I got it home I realized that it didn't say Phish, Northerly Island, First Merit Bank, or the year. It just just says Chicago July 18/ 19 / 20. It is a bizarre celebration of three days in Chicago.

Omfg I love this :lol:

That zooma shit sounds RARE as fuck and the poster I wanna see so bad . I wonder if it's like supreme confidence by the artist like "wtf else would this be a poster for?" :lol:

I even kept a lot of the mail order shipping envelopes... Good way to keep tours/tix/info sheets(omfg the old school ones are the shit)/rando shit organized and chronological...

:ugeek: :shh: :shifty:
TanasRoot

Postby El Bastarde » Fri May 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Still have my old Schvices in a box somwhere. Used to have bumper stickers with "Gotta Jibboo" and "Play it Leo" for a bit.

Otherwise, my Pez Head Dispensers t-shirt is my prize Phish possession. Love that shirt.
El Bastarde

Postby TanasRoot » Sat May 20, 2017 4:15 pm

^that shirt sounds fire. i remember freaking people out passing out plain ol Pez at Toronto '00 from a princess leia then telling them may the force be with you
TanasRoot

Postby Harpua » Mon May 22, 2017 1:46 am

TanasRoot wrote:
That zooma shit sounds RARE as fuck and the poster I wanna see so bad . I wonder if it's like supreme confidence by the artist like "wtf else would this be a poster for?" :lol:

I even kept a lot of the mail order shipping envelopes... Good way to keep tours/tix/info sheets(omfg the old school ones are the shit)/rando shit organized and chronological...

:ugeek: :shh: :shifty:

I like this poster a lot. The colors are very eye catching. Great use of a deep black background, amazing contrast. The design is just so unexpected.

I know that it is a Phish poster, but I have had to explain it a few times. I'm guessing the artist was looking to avoid copyright issues, and yeah... WTF else would this poster be for?

Well, here we are, Mr. Pilgrim, trapped in the amber of this moment. There is no why.
~4~
Harpua
Fat Sweaty Bulldog

Postby El Bastarde » Mon May 22, 2017 2:13 pm

^Looks like art of a video game character. A Strange one.
El Bastarde

Return to General Phish Discussion