What show are you listening to right now?

Live Phish discussion.

Re: What show are you listening to right now?

Postby hosemasterflex » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:49 am

No, you forgive me!

Friday 5/8/92
The Riviera Theatre, North Tonawanda, NY

SET 1: The Curtain > Cavern, Reba, Uncle Pen, It's Ice, Eliza > Llama, Mound, All Things Reconsidered, Bouncing Around the Room > David Bowie [1], Memories [2]

SET 2: Wilson > My Sweet One, Stash, Magilla > Maze, You Enjoy Myself, The Horse > Silent in the Morning, Chalk Dust Torture, Cold as Ice > Terrapin > Hold Your Head Up, Harry Hood, Golgi Apparatus

ENCORE: Big Black Furry Creature from Mars

[1] All Fall Down, Simpsons, and Random Note signals.
[2] Without microphones.
Bowie had All Fall Down, Simpsons, and Random Note signals. Memories was performed without microphones. BBFCFM contained a Brady Bunch theme tease from Mike.
hosemasterflex
Sounds Delicious

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Buster » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:40 am

I bought Live Phish Dayton 97 the other night. Mainly because I just couldn't find a decent AUD. Holy shit it Sounds SO good. It's been on repeat the better part of 72 hrs lol.

I'm sure most of you know, but it's the thing to do:

ERVIN J. NUTTER CENTER, WRIGHT STATE UNIVERSITY
Dayton, OH
SET 1: AC/DC Bag -> Psycho Killer[1] -> Jesus Just Left Chicago, My Mind's Got a Mind of its Own > It's Ice -> Swept Away > Steep > It's Ice > Theme From the Bottom , Tube -> Slave to the Traffic Light

SET 2: Timber Ho! > Wolfman's Brother -> Boogie On Reggae Woman > Reba[2], Guyute > Possum

ENCORE: A Day in the Life
Buster
The NorEaster

Postby ghost » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:11 pm

I put in the Clifford Ball DVDs to help me through the annual chore of putting lights on the Christmas tree. I I always enjoyed the Simple. The rest is pretty good too.

08-16-96 Plattsburgh Air Force Base, Plattsburgh, NY

1: Chalk Dust Torture, Bathtub Gin, Ya Mar, AC/DC Bag, Esther, The Divided Sky, Halley's Comet, David Bowie

2: Split Open and Melt, Sparkle, Free, The Squirming Coil, Waste**, Talk**, Train Song**, Strange Design**, Hello My Baby, Mike's Song-> Simple-> Contact-> Weekapaug Groove

3: Makisupa Policeman, Also Sprach Zarathustra-> Down With Disease, NICU, Life on Mars, Harry Hood#

E: Amazing Grace

The Clifford Ball (Day One). **Acoustic mini-stage. #With fireworks.

08-17-96 Plattsburgh Air Force Base, Plattsburgh, NY

1: The Old Home Place, Punch You in the Eye, Reba, Cars Trucks Buses, Lizards, Sample in a Jar, Taste, Fee, Maze, Suzy Greenberg

2: The Curtain, Runaway Jim, It's Ice, Brother*, Fluffhead, Run Like an Antelope, Golgi Apparatus, Slave to the Traffic Light

3: Wilson, Frankenstein, Scent of a Mule**, Tweezer, A Day in the Life, Possum, Tweezer Reprise

E: Harpua#

The Clifford Ball (Day Two). *With Ben & Jerry singing a verse. **With a Fishman solo instead of the typical Page/Trey duel. #Without the "Ooom Pah Pah" opening and cut short before finishing.
ghost
Human Being

Previous

Return to Live Phish