LSD#5: 1993-08-09 Toronto, Canada (Jawbone edition)

Live Phish discussion.

LSD#5: 1993-08-09 Toronto, Canada (Jawbone edition)

Postby willbreathes » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:24 pm

Jawbone Selects:

Monday, 08/09/1993
Concert Hall, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Set 1: Chalk Dust Torture -> Who Knows Jam -> Chalk Dust Torture, Mound, Fee[1] > Split Open and Melt -> Glide[2] > Nellie Kane > Divided Sky, Memories[3], The Squirming Coil
Set 2: Dinner and a Movie > Tweezer > Tela[4] > My Friend, My Friend[5], My Mind's Got a Mind of its Own, You Enjoy Myself -> Contact > Crimes of the Mind[6]
Encore: Rocky Top
[1] Trey sang verses through megaphone.
[2] Simpsons, All Fall Down, and Random Note signals.
[3] Without microphones.
[4] Ending featured Trey on acoustic guitar.
[5] Beginning featured Trey on acoustic guitar.
[6] Dude of Life on vocals.
Teases:
· Nellie Kane tease in Divided Sky
· Nellie Kane, Theme from Speed Racer, Smoke on the Water, and Psycho Killer teases in You Enjoy Myself
Notes: Trey sang the verses of Fee through a megaphone. Glide included Simpsons, All Fall Down, and Random Note signals. The ending of Tela and the beginning of My Friend featured Trey on acoustic guitar. Nellie Kane was teased in Divided Sky and also in YEM from Mike. YEM's jam segment included Trey quoting "Here comes Speed Racer" and teases of Smoke on the Water and the vocal jam contained verses from Psycho Killer. Contact subsequently started as part of the vocal jam. Memories was performed without microphones. Crimes of the Mind (with the Dude of Life on vocals) was played for the first time since November 8, 1991 (234 shows).

Note: This thread is locked, all discussion will be done in Live Show Discussion Board.

Link to Show Discussion:
viewtopic.php?f=60&t=11240

Link to Show DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/?k0h424azb8p95

Have fun!
1. tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither ...
willbreathes
Third Eye Warrior

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Live Phish