6-26 Alpine Valley

Discuss the 2004 shows!

6-26 Alpine Valley

Postby goldenroad » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:21 pm

06/24/04 - Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy, WI

1: Access Me, Scents and Subtle Sounds, Stash, The Moma Dance, The Divided Sky, Wilson -> Funky Bitch, Character Zero

2: Boogie On Reggae Woman -> Ghost -> Free, Friday -> Piper -> Harry Hood

E: Possum

Notes: This show marked the debut of "Access Me." Trey and Mike rearranged their microphone stands after "Stash."
goldenroad
Undercover Wook

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: 6-26 Alpine Valley

Postby destinyunfound » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:26 pm

during setbreak I got one of those big drinks in a tall plastic glass (you know the ones that are like 2 ft. tall) as I was transforming the drink contianer into a bong, I went up to the porta pottys way at the top of the venue, so my girl could pee. as I waited, I looked through the chianlink out at the parking lot. I thought about all the kids who got shut out of this one ( tickets were hard to come by) I thought they should just let everybody in since it was the "last" alpine phish show. as I was thinking this ( and boogie on started to heat up)I heard a rumbling from the outside- a horde of people came from the lots like a scene out of braveheart. they hit the gate with force and started cascading down the other side landing on the tops of porta poties and zooming off into the crowd. the security on the show side was told not to tackel the people crashing- police showed up on the lot side and stopped the crashers- i was impressed at the time at how many kids got in- girls too! gate crashers suck, i know - but I was still glad these folks got in for 2nd set.

this set had a real nice boogie on>ghost>free- very funky - I called the momadance on the carride up- so that was cool too.
There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
destinyunfound

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to 2004