8-15 Coventry Festival

Discuss the 2004 shows!

8-15 Coventry Festival

Postby goldenroad » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:29 pm

08/15/04 - Coventry Festival, Coventry, VT

1: Mike's Song -> I Am Hydrogen -> Weekapaug Groove, Anything But Me, Reba, Carini -> Chalkdust Torture -> Possum, Wolfman's Brother* -> Jam(the sexy bump)** -> Taste

2: Down With Disease*** -> Wading in the Velvet Sea****, Glide, [band speech], Split Open and Melt -> jam (blowing off steam) -> Ghost

3: Fast Enough for You, Seven Below -> Simple -> Piper -> Bruno***** -> Dickie Scotland****** -> Wilson -> Slave to the Traffic Light, [fireworks]

E: [Trey Speech], The Curtain With

Notes: *The wolfman's brother is Fishman; **Trey and Mike bring out their mothers and do the 'sexy bump' dance with them. Then later, 'sandwich' their manager, John Paluska with the bump; ***Trey plays his guitar with a glow stick; ****Page gets emotional; *****The band spontaneously writes a song to acknowledge their monitor engineer Mark "Bruno" Bradley. Other crew acknowledgements; ******Same as above, but for Richard "Dickie Scotland" Glasgow.
goldenroad
Undercover Wook

Blog: View Blog (0)

8-15 Coventry Festival

Postby OlfactoryHue » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:44 pm

DWD was prob my highlight of the whole coventry mess

Glide may have been the worst played song live i have ever seen in my live music concert going life.... don't do drugs
OlfactoryHue
Dr. Pulgar Verde

Blog: View Blog (2)

8-15 Coventry Festival

Postby Atoms » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:49 am

I am going to be honest. When I first started listening to phish, I thought this show was good. :-[
we are all being pursed. some have been found, some are still running. some will keep running until they get to the end of the road, straight off the proverbial cliff. you don't have to turn back, you just have to turn around.
Atoms
The Awoken

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to 2004