07-12 The Melkweg

Discuss the 1996 shows!

07-12 The Melkweg

Postby KDF4LYPHE » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:29 am

07-12-96 The Melkweg, Amsterdam, Netherlands

1: Wilson, The Divided Sky, Horn, Split Open & Melt#, Ya Mar, Funky Bitch*, Taste**, Theme From the Bottom, Tweezer-> Llama

2: It's Ice-> Prince Caspian, Mike's Song, Run Like an Antelope, Purple Rain-> HYHU, G D E A- Minor Ska Groove***, NICU, Slave to the Traffic Light, Suzy Greenberg****

3: David Bowie-> Free, Hello Ma Baby

E: Bathtub Gin, Johnny B. Goode

#With "The Landlady" tease. *After the end, Trey made a comment about the lack of curfew. **Trey announced that this will no longer be "Fog That Surrounds" and will be "Taste" from now on. ***Trey asked the audience to help make up a song. He asked the audience to shout out keys and the band played them. Trey then asked a guy in the front row for a groove, and he shout out "ska." They start the GDEA-Minor (keys) Ska Groove but Trey said that this was too weird and that they were going to play one of their own. ****Trey unplugs and then plugs in his guitar, resulting in weird noises. Fish calls it, "It was cool when he plugged in his guitar song."
I LOOK TO THE STARS AND THE ANSWER IS CLEAR
I LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SEE WHAT I FEAR
KDF4LYPHE
_________

Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: 07-12 The Melkweg

Postby destinyunfound » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:59 pm

trey was super baked
There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
destinyunfound

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to 1996