Type your thoughts

Anything non-Phish related.

Re: Type your thoughts

Postby TanasRoot » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:11 pm

fone wrote: I listen to only classical music these days, because there are no words to make me think, only gentle sounds to help me de-stress from the day.

Can't say how long I'll last here again, but if the OKP is still around this time next year, I'll have plenty of time to ruminate as I used to.

:wave:

i am so vibing on instrumental bands anymore. explosions in the sky and tycho. pretty far from classical but i am definitely down with trying to communicate some story or feeling without words. same reason i love teh phesh jamz so much. plus without words no one is telling you what to feel or imagine you get to make it your own ;)
"I'm not making this up..."
TanasRoot

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Katiemay » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:27 pm

I seriously thought my eyes were deceiving me when I saw the name Fone as the most recent poster. Or that it was an old page or something. Bill!! Glad to see you here! You are the long lost OKP'er I wonder most about.

I very much understand where you're coming from with work and mush mind/desire to zone. Seems like it's the story of my life, except my retirement is a few decades away.

Thanks for popping in. I expect it's because you heard my call from the Katiemay birthday thread. Hope all is well with Marie and the family.
Katiemay

Postby El Bastarde » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:42 pm

Can't explain my absence at all. I could use getting older as an excuse and finding that everything seems to take more time than it used to, or that I don't seem to be getting as excited by things as I used to,

Good to hear from you, sir.

I seem to remember you mentioning how there was a change in your job where you couldn't get on OKP while at work like before. It's funny how these habits are so essential to use keeping up on these things and, when they change, it's hard to get back to it...I tend to not go on any of these sites when I'm at home too unless there's a show on that night.
El Bastarde

Postby Harpua » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:05 pm

I take back everything bad I have ever said about LaVar Ball. The man is a hero, and a national treasure.
Well, here we are, Mr. Pilgrim, trapped in the amber of this moment. There is no why.
~4~
Harpua
Fat Sweaty Bulldog

Postby marley » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:53 pm

Harpua wrote:I take back everything bad I have ever said about LaVar Ball. The man is a hero, and a national treasure.

I agree!
#29. "Phishamatics pwns Reganomics" - Pei Yi
"wait a minute... what are we doing?" - Bob Weir
marley
West Side Wook

Postby nanook » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:41 pm

Just got a notification for this thread out of the blue. Haven't been on here in forever. I hope everyone is doing well. Looks like no Phish till next year for me :thumbdown:
nanook
Universal Mind

Postby El Bastarde » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:36 pm

I take back everything bad I have ever said about LaVar Ball. The man is a hero, and a national treasure.

He's doing the same he's always done...saying anything to get headlines. Dude's a genius.
El Bastarde

Postby hosemasterflex » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:17 am

Hey I think everyone who used to come here and doesn't really post here anymore, are like, dudes who don't really like, log in here anymore or post at all for some reason.

I stopped using Facebook, are they all on Facebook?
hosemasterflex
Sounds Delicious

Previous

Return to Non-Phish Discussion