Good Morning Oh Kee Pa

Anything non-Phish related.

Re: Good Morning Oh Kee Pa

Postby Katiemay » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:11 pm

Good Sunday morn, OKP. Fixin to go to a baptism in just a bit. My new great niece. Looking forward to seeing her and her sister for some quality cuteness time. Last day of a 5 day weekend. It has been grand. Sad to see it go, but time rolls on and so must we.
Katiemay

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby hosemasterflex » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:52 pm

Good morning dudes. Rolling with the time. Goodbye awesome weekend. Some great family and food time, good disc golf times, good gigs ... was kind of epic. Now I'm gonna go work my ass off again all week instead of fulfilling my dreams and desires, which is probably fine.
hosemasterflex
Sounds Delicious

Postby ghost » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:39 pm

^ "...which is probably fine." Good stuff, Kevin. :lol:

Good morning. Thanksgiving week blasted by. It started with celebrating Wyatt's 9th birthday at Medieval Times. Then the cousins arrived from Ohio. Then I had a giant smile on my face and a giant wad of food in my belly and it was suddenly time for the kids to go back to school. Now it's another four weeks until our holiday road trip odyssey. We're going to Illinois for Christmas with some other stops there and back. Texas -> Wichita, Kansas -> Wadsworth, Illinois -> Bellville, Ohio -> Puryear, Tennessee -> Texas.

I'm also supposed to be getting a job. What and where and how are all unclear. I pretty much need to work Monday through Friday 9 - 2 and be off all summer. I think it will have to wait until the new year.

ghost
Human Being

Postby ghost » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:04 pm

Good morning! Happy Friday!

So much to do. Don't want to do it.

I keep listening to the Kasvot Vaxt set. It's gets better each time.
ghost
Human Being

Postby El Bastarde » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:42 pm

I keep listening to the Kasvot Vaxt set.

I need to listen to that again and still haven't yet. Nice to see it's on Youtube these days.

Your Friday Song. Get some Berlin lovin'
El Bastarde

Postby hosemasterflex » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:25 pm

sup dudes

Listened back to Kasvot Vaxt just the other day ... pretty strong IMO, just very repetitive in a lot of places ... but yeah it's awesome overall.

Listening to Baker's Dozen, released today ... fun times, imagining how to fit $120 in the budget for the vinyl.

Good morning for tomorrow!
hosemasterflex
Sounds Delicious

Postby hosemasterflex » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:17 pm

^Freakin' nabbed BD Vinyl for $72! Amazon has it on sale @ $86 then I took their credit promo offer and got $20 off. I didn't know how Santa was gonna pull this one off, but he must have an in w/Bezos.

Good morning indeed. 8-)
hosemasterflex
Sounds Delicious

Postby El Bastarde » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:04 pm

^Dang, how many records comes with BD? Seems like a lot for $72. Nice work.

I didn't know how Santa was gonna pull this one off, but he must have an in w/Bezos.

I assume selling his soul to Satan was involved.
El Bastarde

Postby Katiemay » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:38 pm

Good Sunday PM. Having Christmas at my small and messy house in just over 2 weeks. Lots of baking and food prep, cleaning, organizing, shopping, decorating, wrapping, etc. to be done. Along with a shit ton of work related work. I know posting on OKP won't help get it done, but I just needed to stop in and pay my respects before getting back to it. Happy holidays!

ghost wrote:I'm also supposed to be getting a job. What and where and how are all unclear. I pretty much need to work Monday through Friday 9 - 2 and be off all summer. I think it will have to wait until the new year.

Teacher assistant?
Katiemay

Postby El Bastarde » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:42 pm

Morning Pa.

Not much happening here. I'm out of all my fantasy leagues, there's not much in terms of concerts until NYE and not much Phishy news. Just got to get through a few weeks so we can get to the Christmas holidays. Don't think I'll have much family to worry about so there will be much relaxing.
El Bastarde

Postby hosemasterflex » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:27 pm

duuuuuuuddddddeeeeeessssssszzzzzzzz
hosemasterflex
Sounds Delicious

Previous

Return to Non-Phish Discussion