The Walking Dead (Season 8)

Anything non-Phish related.

The Walking Dead (Season 8)

Postby ghost » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:19 pm

I have not watched last night's episode three yet. I won't be back to this thread until I do.

I've been entertained so far. I like to see all the different Savior bases and outposts and lookouts. And Morales from season one? Sure. I'm cool with whatever. It's a TV show.
ghost
Human Being

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: The Walking Dead (Season 8)

Postby ghost » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:52 pm

What is Morales doing back? Where has he been since season one? What kinds of things did he go through? What happened to his family? What is his history with the Saviors? What is he going to do with Rick?

SHHOOOMMPP!

Thanks, Daryl.

This guy gets it:
I love that just like everyone watching at home, Daryl remembers this guy kind of but has zero problem with him dying
http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/864f059d13/the-17-most-ridiculous-things-from-last-night-s-the-walking-dead-s08e03-monsters

And Jesus with the non-killing and prisoners at the Hilltop... :roll: He used to be cool when he was tricking Daryl and Rick and stealing their truck.

That one asshole savior guy is going to get his eventually.

And Gregory? The worst.
ghost
Human Being

Re: The Walking Dead (Season 8)

Postby El Bastarde » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:38 pm

^I don't know anything about that show but somehow that article doesn't question how that Ezekiel guy is able to keep those dreads in such fashionable shape despite post-apocalyptic conditions.
El Bastarde

Return to Non-Phish Discussion