Good Morning Oh Kee Pa

Anything non-Phish related.

Re: Good Morning Oh Kee Pa

Postby Katiemay » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:21 pm

Morning Pa! Professional weekend squanderer here. Actually, I have a pattern of having a lazy, do nothing Saturday followed by a Sunday where I try and cram in everything I need to do and can't get half done because I did nothing on Saturday. This week will be different though. I called in sick yesterday and did nothing but R&R, so I got my lazy day out of the way. I'm having some quiet coffee time now, before tackling shoveling and cleaning chores.

Lazy or not, enjoy your weekends!
Katiemay

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby El Bastarde » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:36 pm

I could not have squandered that last weekend any more if I tried. Sure, I did laundry on Saturday but it was a great combination of video games (Lego Hobbit is surprisingly fun), basketball and reefer. Of course part of it is the car's in the shop so I couldn't go anywhere anyway. Good times.
El Bastarde

Postby ladyphish » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:21 pm

I'm squandering my Thursday right freakin' now. "Now that I'll have time to myself Thursday and Friday, I'll go to the gym or take a yoga class"...WROOOOOONG :-D

Of course, it's only my first week with work and Piper's new schedule, so hopefully I'm just catching up on some much needed rest and am not a completely lost cause. If I'm still doing the same lazy shit in a month, I guess I'll know my answer.
I've been doing this a long time and have seen lots of changes most of which I can't fucking stand...but I still go anyway because I'm there for the MUSIC and so I tolerate all that other bullshit because I DO get the point. So there :-)
ladyphish
The No Good Pa

Postby goldphish » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:36 am

Woodwork: :wave: :Woodwork
goldphish
White Mountain Scallop

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby goldphish » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:50 am

Wtf I had 5300 posts on this web site :wtf: hope all you people are doing alrights. The white mtns are still here and very white this time of year. Though some are saying they are too white and protesting their apparent supremacy since Trump was elected but whachagonnado. Not much phish listening here, I briefly listened to Big Boat...I was quickly bored, though the song More was pretty good. Thrash is still alive though, if you want your ball hairs seared off YouTube Death Angel's most recent The Evil Divide :twisted: :twisted: sick metal.

Stay classy okp
goldphish
White Mountain Scallop

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby hosemasterflex » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:03 am

I'm immediately like, oh shit there he is! I still owe this guy that damn burrito! Good to see you.
hosemasterflex
Sounds Delicious

Postby Katiemay » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:41 am

It's looking like 2014 up in this page!

Evening, OKP.
Katiemay

Postby PardonMe Doug » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:48 pm

::peeks head in::

:wave:
PardonMe Doug

Postby Harpua » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:59 pm

GMOKP and hello to the prodigal children of the OKP. Let us slaughter the fattened calf and be merry!

I hope all you squanderers and fritterers of weekends had tremendous weekends!

I spent mine sick as a dog. I have been sick for going on 9 days now, so I am going in to the doctor to see what is up, and to have a general mental health checkup while I am there.

I don't know how y'all roll, but when I am sick I dress comfortably with ZERO regard for how I look. Yesterday I went to Walgreens wearing grey sweatpants, a grey sweatshirt, and tan crocks w/ socks. I spent my entire time at the store looking over my shoulder making sure no one was taking a picture of me.

Have a good week!
Well, here we are, Mr. Pilgrim, trapped in the amber of this moment. There is no why.
~4~
Harpua
Fat Sweaty Bulldog

Postby ladyphish » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:00 pm

^Ha, I spend EVERY day with zero regard for how I look :-D

I spent my weekend at a dance competition. Yay. One of the group dances my daughter performed won the whole competition so I'm proud and all, but it was a VERY long weekend and I'm glad it's over. This is her final year and I'm so freaking ready to be done with it.

1/3 of the way through my work week and I'm over it. I think my work vehicle is on it's last legs. Pretty sure I might drop a transmission today. On call tonight. I do one night of call each week and I've been called out almost every single week this year. I think I've been called out more in 2017 than I have in the past 3 or 4 years combined. It's one thing to do call when you're getting paid to sleep, but this actually having to go out and do shit (sometimes TWICE in the same damn night) after already working a 13 hour shift is for the birds. When is my long-lost, wealthy relative going to send me my inheritance? I'm ready already!
I've been doing this a long time and have seen lots of changes most of which I can't fucking stand...but I still go anyway because I'm there for the MUSIC and so I tolerate all that other bullshit because I DO get the point. So there :-)
ladyphish
The No Good Pa

Postby El Bastarde » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:00 pm

I don't know how y'all roll, but when I am sick I dress comfortably with ZERO regard for how I look. Yesterday I went to Walgreens wearing grey sweatpants, a grey sweatshirt, and tan crocks w/ socks.

Yeah, that's kind of how I am any day. I'm in that somewhat convenient position of not taking great pride in such things and thus don't feel shame in not looking great. If it's a short trip to the corner store, I walk out the door in my slippers.
El Bastarde

Postby El Bastarde » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:09 pm

Had a pretty lazy weekend, I'd say. Streamed some of the Umphrey's shows from the weekend, played some Shovel Knight and watched a lot of basketball. It's Championship Week so I get some fun from the slew of conference title games leading up to March Madness. I have Thurs/Fri of next week off so I just have to make it through this week first...
El Bastarde

Postby marley » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:11 pm

Good Monday morning from Sean Diego!

It's spring break here and it's one of my favorite times of year on any campus b/c it's not congested! No students for a week!
#29. "Phishamatics pwns Reganomics" - Pei Yi
"wait a minute... what are we doing?" - Bob Weir
marley
West Side Wook

Postby El Bastarde » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:03 pm

^There were a couple times when I stayed on campus during Spring Break and it's kind of nice. You can basically do whatever you want since no one is around.
El Bastarde

Postby marley » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:12 pm

^ No doubt!!

Looking forward to some playoff hoops and the buzz around bracketology!

GO GREEN!!!
marley
West Side Wook

Postby phishinsky » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:16 am

Mornin.

Loves to you all. Yes, all of u... eat more bacon. ;)

Be well.
"Art isn’t about perfection. It is what is created when trying to reach perfection that matters!"
phishinsky
Northern Jedi

Postby El Bastarde » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:04 pm

Looking forward to some playoff hoops and the buzz around bracketology!

I hear you. MSU's been pretty awful this year but I guess enough people love Tom Izzo so they're putting them in anyway. The entire Big Ten's been a ponzi scheme where they fooled everyone into thinking teams like Wisconsin, Purdue and Maryland are good so when one of the other teams beats them, they act like it's a big quality win. The whole conference should probably be left out of the tournament...I have a feeling they won't do very well when they get in.

(Well, except for Northwestern...that's a great story so we can let them in. But no one else!)

Regardless, I've been watching the small-time conference tournaments...it's gonna drive me crazy being stuck at work with all these games going on Thursday and Friday. I have next Thurs/Fri off but can't really do it both weeks. Go State!

Loves to you all. Yes, all of u... eat more bacon.

I ate an entire pound of the stuff this weekend and didn't even feel like I was dying afterward. Was pretty pleased.
El Bastarde

Postby marley » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:15 pm

^ I don't hold out much hope of State making it past the first weekend, but it's Izzo and it's March, so ya never know...

My favorite part of March Madness is the Cinderella team. I love how schools you never heard of can make a name for themselves, like Florida Gulf Coast.
marley
West Side Wook

Postby GratefulPhish » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:43 pm

Sean I can't remember if you drink beer or not, but you are living in one of the best places in the country to drink beer these days.
rather be on tour..
GratefulPhish

Postby marley » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:46 pm

Or buy pot! :D
marley
West Side Wook

Postby El Bastarde » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:44 pm

My favorite part of March Madness is the Cinderella team. I love how schools you never heard of can make a name for themselves, like Florida Gulf Coast.

The funny thing was my brother lives close to FGCU so he bought me a shirt of them even before they had their big upset run a few years ago. I felt like some "loyal fan" despite it just being me having a t-shirt. They're back in it again this year and this team has even more dunks than the one a few years ago.

Can't wait.

Or buy pot! :D

I have a medical card here in MI so that makes it pretty easy here as well. Can buy up an ounce on my lunchbreak at work. What a country!
El Bastarde

Postby El Bastarde » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:13 pm

Trey acoustic in Northhampton last night. Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t7wczp4dbewo ... NhC1a?dl=0

01 Discern
02 Farmhouse
03 Brian and Robert
04 Theme From The Bottom
05 The Horse > *
06 Silent In The Morning
07 Frost
08 Anything But Me
09 Limb By Limb
10 Walfredo
11 Stealing Time From The Faulty Plan
12 All Of These Dreams
13 Winterqueen
14 Steam ^
15 Heavy Things
16 Summer Of '89
17 Miss You
18 Architect
19 Tree
20 Water In The Sky
21 Cavern >
22 Backwards Down The Number Line
23 More

Encore:
25 Sample In A Jar
26 Wilson
27 Bouncing Around The Room

dedicated to Marley ^ abandoned
El Bastarde

Postby ghost » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:27 pm

Good Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap:
ghost
Human Being

Postby marley » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:24 pm

And MSU is beating Penn State....
marley
West Side Wook

Postby phishinsky » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:57 am

Mornin.

Loves to you all.

I'm hated, but fine with it, because nothing ill/bad actually happened.

Love Trey.

Be well.
"Art isn’t about perfection. It is what is created when trying to reach perfection that matters!"
phishinsky
Northern Jedi

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Phish Discussion