Good Morning Oh Kee Pa

Anything non-Phish related.

Re: Good Morning Oh Kee Pa

Postby Katiemay » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:11 pm

Good Sunday morn, OKP. Fixin to go to a baptism in just a bit. My new great niece. Looking forward to seeing her and her sister for some quality cuteness time. Last day of a 5 day weekend. It has been grand. Sad to see it go, but time rolls on and so must we.
Katiemay

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby hosemasterflex » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:52 pm

Good morning dudes. Rolling with the time. Goodbye awesome weekend. Some great family and food time, good disc golf times, good gigs ... was kind of epic. Now I'm gonna go work my ass off again all week instead of fulfilling my dreams and desires, which is probably fine.
hosemasterflex
Sounds Delicious

Postby ghost » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:39 pm

^ "...which is probably fine." Good stuff, Kevin. :lol:

Good morning. Thanksgiving week blasted by. It started with celebrating Wyatt's 9th birthday at Medieval Times. Then the cousins arrived from Ohio. Then I had a giant smile on my face and a giant wad of food in my belly and it was suddenly time for the kids to go back to school. Now it's another four weeks until our holiday road trip odyssey. We're going to Illinois for Christmas with some other stops there and back. Texas -> Wichita, Kansas -> Wadsworth, Illinois -> Bellville, Ohio -> Puryear, Tennessee -> Texas.

I'm also supposed to be getting a job. What and where and how are all unclear. I pretty much need to work Monday through Friday 9 - 2 and be off all summer. I think it will have to wait until the new year.

ghost
Human Being

Postby ghost » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:04 pm

Good morning! Happy Friday!

So much to do. Don't want to do it.

I keep listening to the Kasvot Vaxt set. It's gets better each time.
ghost
Human Being

Postby El Bastarde » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:42 pm

I keep listening to the Kasvot Vaxt set.

I need to listen to that again and still haven't yet. Nice to see it's on Youtube these days.

Your Friday Song. Get some Berlin lovin'
El Bastarde

Postby hosemasterflex » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:25 pm

sup dudes

Listened back to Kasvot Vaxt just the other day ... pretty strong IMO, just very repetitive in a lot of places ... but yeah it's awesome overall.

Listening to Baker's Dozen, released today ... fun times, imagining how to fit $120 in the budget for the vinyl.

Good morning for tomorrow!
hosemasterflex
Sounds Delicious

Postby hosemasterflex » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:17 pm

^Freakin' nabbed BD Vinyl for $72! Amazon has it on sale @ $86 then I took their credit promo offer and got $20 off. I didn't know how Santa was gonna pull this one off, but he must have an in w/Bezos.

Good morning indeed. 8-)
hosemasterflex
Sounds Delicious

Postby El Bastarde » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:04 pm

^Dang, how many records comes with BD? Seems like a lot for $72. Nice work.

I didn't know how Santa was gonna pull this one off, but he must have an in w/Bezos.

I assume selling his soul to Satan was involved.
El Bastarde

Postby Katiemay » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:38 pm

Good Sunday PM. Having Christmas at my small and messy house in just over 2 weeks. Lots of baking and food prep, cleaning, organizing, shopping, decorating, wrapping, etc. to be done. Along with a shit ton of work related work. I know posting on OKP won't help get it done, but I just needed to stop in and pay my respects before getting back to it. Happy holidays!

ghost wrote:I'm also supposed to be getting a job. What and where and how are all unclear. I pretty much need to work Monday through Friday 9 - 2 and be off all summer. I think it will have to wait until the new year.

Teacher assistant?
Katiemay

Postby El Bastarde » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:42 pm

Morning Pa.

Not much happening here. I'm out of all my fantasy leagues, there's not much in terms of concerts until NYE and not much Phishy news. Just got to get through a few weeks so we can get to the Christmas holidays. Don't think I'll have much family to worry about so there will be much relaxing.
El Bastarde

Postby hosemasterflex » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:27 pm

duuuuuuuddddddeeeeeessssssszzzzzzzz
hosemasterflex
Sounds Delicious

Postby Katiemay » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:50 pm

Yokeepa. Trying to come alive so I can get going with planned massive chore doing. Need to make a solid plan, as I tend to float from task to task, without getting anything completely completed.
Katiemay

Postby marley » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:07 pm

morning OKP!! :wave:
#29. "Phishamatics pwns Reganomics" - Pei Yi
"wait a minute... what are we doing?" - Bob Weir
marley
West Side Wook

Postby Harpua » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:45 am

Presented without comment.
Well, here we are, Mr. Pilgrim, trapped in the amber of this moment. There is no why.
~4~
Harpua
Fat Sweaty Bulldog

Postby SirChompsAlot » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:36 pm

Harpua wrote:Presented without comment.

Back sack! :clap:
SirChompsAlot

Postby El Bastarde » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:41 pm

Presented without comment.

I recall that was one of those sacks where a defensive player grabs the ball long after the QB is down and then runs off with it to the endzone as everyone else on the field ignores them. Always a fine way to look stupid after your team makes a good play.Either way, congrats to the Bears for winning the division by default. Can't wait to bet against them in the playoffs.

Seriously, we had a fun day at the bar yesterday with all the games on and mocking the Packers was one of many activities. Good to get out here and there.
El Bastarde

Postby Harpua » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:02 am

El Bastarde wrote:Presented without comment.

Either way, congrats to the Bears for winning the division by default. Can't wait to bet against them in the playoffs.

Seriously, we had a fun day at the bar yesterday with all the games on and mocking the Packers was one of many activities. Good to get out here and there.

Just for that, you're not invited to the parade.

I'm glad to hear you're well enough to revel in the misfortune of the Packers.
Well, here we are, Mr. Pilgrim, trapped in the amber of this moment. There is no why.
~4~
Harpua
Fat Sweaty Bulldog

Postby hosemasterflex » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:01 pm

Good morning dudes! It's the Good Times up here in RI. Things are just kind of great on all fronts ... maybe not money, but that's probably fine .... band's good, family's good, job's aight, Christmas is coming, the goose is getting down ... okay that's not the best joke, but not bad for accidentally falling out of my fingers unexpectedly like that.
hosemasterflex
Sounds Delicious

Postby Katiemay » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:23 pm

Merry belated Christmas OKP. Hope all yours were the exact right amounts of festive, joyous, relaxing, and peaceful.
Katiemay

Postby El Bastarde » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:50 pm

Happy belated Christmas to you all as well. Had a relaxing weekend and hope to have another one coming but with some Billy Strings for NYE.

Oh yes, they always get mocked first. I'm currently loving the news of them being interested in the likes of Chuck Pagano and Jim fricking Caldwell. By all means, Packers, hire those guys. So much better than McCarthy.
El Bastarde

Postby willbreathes » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:29 pm

Phish play today, yay!
1. tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither ...
willbreathes
Third Eye Warrior

Postby Harpua » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:50 am

El Bastarde wrote:Happy belated Christmas to you all as well. Had a relaxing weekend and hope to have another one coming but with some Billy Strings for NYE.

Oh yes, they always get mocked first. I'm currently loving the news of them being interested in the likes of Chuck Pagano and Jim fricking Caldwell. By all means, Packers, hire those guys. So much better than McCarthy.

I wouldn't mind seeing Marc Trestman coaching the Packers.

Phish very soon!
~4~
Harpua
Fat Sweaty Bulldog

Postby hosemasterflex » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:38 pm

Mornin Dudes!

I'll tell you what I have almost no agenda today and it's fn' glorious. Just taking care of the house and family, editing some gig recordings an stuff. Spinning my new Christmas presents on the turntable. Santa brought me Baker's Dozen vinyl and a CD copy of 10/17/18 from LivePhish (and one for my son, his first show).

Hope you're all wrapping up the year in style. Last night's setlist looked cool to me, I wonder what you all think. Reminds me ... I should visit chat once in a while.
hosemasterflex
Sounds Delicious

Postby El Bastarde » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:06 pm

Hey folks. Hope you all had a love New Year's. I saw Billy Strings in Pontiac on the 30th and 31st and the guy is just fantastic. Feels like the bands gelling with him more these days as well. Did a lot of fun covers like Bird Song and Black Clouds.

Coming off two weekends of 4 days each but they were good ones...gonna be tough getting back in the swing of things.
El Bastarde

Postby hosemasterflex » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:57 pm

Good morning dudes! Wow a whole Phish run and no posts about it. Long live OKP! Dammit! ::asserts vision::

Without checking it seems like they did the whole i rokk "album" ... shit needs a vinyl release. 8-)

Alright happy new year y'all. 2019 could be pretty great, let's, you know, why not.
hosemasterflex
Sounds Delicious

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Phish Discussion