MSG Belt Buckle

Are you looking to buy?

MSG Belt Buckle

Postby the Sloth » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:24 pm

huge shot in the dark....

I'm not that into paying $200+ on ebay for a stupid fucking belt accessory that no one would be able to see unless I lift up my shirt and go "hey! look at this!"....

...but if anyone has an extra, or knows a phriendly soul with a buckle for a REASONABLE price or trade... a heads up would be much much appreciated.

I guess I was one of the 'unlucky' ones on the 28th, as I could NOT find these at a booth throughout the show, but some fuckers on ebay are saying they managed to buy them on their way out (WTF? :( )

also if anyone has a PTBM stub for the 29th, I would LOVE to get my hands on a proper one for the collection.

thanks guys!!!!!
the Sloth
Mr. Rip Van Winklin'

Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: MSG Belt Buckle

Postby PardonMe Doug » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:16 am

the Sloth wrote: a stupid fucking belt accessory that no one would be able to see unless I lift up my shirt and go "hey! look at this!"....

Sorry I can't help you out but for some reason I found this fucking hilarious. I imagined some dude doing this and trying very resolutely to look him in the eye and say "no, I'm not looking down there thanks"
PardonMe Doug

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Brother » Sun May 13, 2012 11:36 pm

^ When I was in 8th grade I had a belt buckle with a big "D" on it, and I used to point at it and ask people to look at my "big D". I thought it was hilarious at the time.
Brother

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby the dooj » Mon May 14, 2012 12:07 am

Hey cool, if I had an MSG belt buckle, I could beat myself with it at home and feel like I'm actually in NYC! :thumbup: :P
"The good outnumber you, and we always will."
the dooj

Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Want To Buy? (no tickets!)