11-27-20 Beacon Jams 8, Beacon Theatre, New York, NY

SET: Just A Touch [1], Carini [2], Mozambique, Burn That Bridge, Cayman Review, Speak to Me, Love Is What We Are, Pebbles and Marbles [3], Drifting > Night Speaks to a Woman, Liquid Time [4], Fast Enough for You[2], Shine, Show of Life > Ether Sunday > Simple Twist Up Dave, Slave to the Traffic Light [5], First Tube [6], Jam [7]

[1] Debut; began with Trey on acoustic guitar accompanied by James, Jennifer, and Natalie on vocals in a stairwell in the Beacon and finished with them on stage.
[2] Full TAB debut.
[3] Began with just Trey on acoustic guitar with The Rescue Squad Strings and the TAB horns before switching to electric guitar and the rest of the band joining in.
[4] Stopped for Trey to talk and restarted.
[5] Full TAB debut; began with just Trey on acoustic guitar with The Rescue Squad Strings and the TAB horns before switching to electric guitar and the rest of the band joining in.
[6] With The Rescue Squad Strings.
[7] Percussion jam with Trey exiting the Beacon.

I love those transition songs. Pebbles and Marbles and Slave to the Traffic Light during this show, make me feel so ooey gooey.

Ether Sunday has always been a favorite, too.

I’m looking forward to watching this one. A little birdie tells me I’m getting a LivePhish+ membership for my (early) birthday present, so as of Tuesday I’ll be able to stream away to my heart’s content!

Last year I did a month or two of membership to listen to the summer tour shows. May have to do so now to listen to the Beacon “shows” I missed live.

1 Like

With the membership, can you download stuff for keeps?

I don’t think so, last I remember it just gives you full mp3 and video streaming access.

That’s what I assumed, but I saw it mentioned that audio and video is downloadable. Just wondered if these downloaded files had an expiry or not. I guess I’ll find out on Tuesday and let you know!

Didn’t know they did this. Gotta give it a listen at least.

So… Yeah, you can’t download for keeps. Sucks. Too good to be true, I suppose!

I did manage to find the files in my Android file system but they’re encrypted and there’s no way I can see of opening them in Windows.

I might have a lead on some goodies…lemme check!