Got old tapes that are taking up storage space?

I’m a newbie when it comes to collecting shows–I usually just download stuff from e-tree, listen to it once, then delete it as I have limited memory on my computer and I don’t have a burner-- and so I don’t have anything to trade that anybody would want, so I’d like to propose something to you long time traders out there.

Have you switched to FLAC & shn only? Do you have boxes of cassette tapes that are gathering dust in a corner, because cassettes are SO early 90’s? Do you have 1994 and 1995 complete? :wink: :smiley: Haha, only kidding. I’d like to help you clear up space in your house! :slight_smile:

I did this with a guy on PT: he sent a box of tapes, about 55 tapes in total. About 1/2 were complete shows, mostly from 99 and 00, but the rest were single sets. Some cool stuff in there–yes, 11/19/97, I’m thinking of you–and in return, I bought him a stack of blank CD’s (a 100 pack) and a gift certificate from Best Buy.

So, if you’ve got those old, dusty tapes that you’ll never play again because you have a shn copy from the DAT master, if you want to clear out space so that your domestic partner and you can move around, let me know. We can agree on terms and your tapes will get a nice, loving home (and a new cassette deck in my car!).

If you’re interested, e-mail me at

stonewallboy@hotmail.com

and put Phish or tapes or Phish tapes in the subject line so I don’t think it’s spam. Thanks in advance!