MSG Belt Buckle

huge shot in the dark…

I’m not that into paying $200+ on ebay for a stupid fucking belt accessory that no one would be able to see unless I lift up my shirt and go “hey! look at this!”…

…but if anyone has an extra, or knows a phriendly soul with a buckle for a REASONABLE price or trade… a heads up would be much much appreciated.

I guess I was one of the ‘unlucky’ ones on the 28th, as I could NOT find these at a booth throughout the show, but some fuckers on ebay are saying they managed to buy them on their way out (WTF? :frowning: )

also if anyone has a PTBM stub for the 29th, I would LOVE to get my hands on a proper one for the collection.

thanks guys!!!

Sorry I can’t help you out but for some reason I found this fucking hilarious. I imagined some dude doing this and trying very resolutely to look him in the eye and say “no, I’m not looking down there thanks”

^ When I was in 8th grade I had a belt buckle with a big “D” on it, and I used to point at it and ask people to look at my “big D”. I thought it was hilarious at the time.

Hey cool, if I had an MSG belt buckle, I could beat myself with it at home and feel like I’m actually in NYC! :thumbup: :stuck_out_tongue: