OhKeeReader - News that doesn't deserve its own thread.

Sometimes I find interesting/funny/weird/shocking stories or videos on the net that I want to share with you guys, but that don’t really deserve their own threads. I have decided to start a thread for the purpose of posting items that don’t deserve their own thread. :thumbup:

Example:
mediabistro.com/fishbowlLA/s … 160415.asp :wtf:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkKqihEUmH4[/youtube]

^ what a fine idea. I have thought of doing something like this myself, but figured I’d wait for a more seasoned OKP vet to do the dirty work.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/bizarre&id=7419375

[i]MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) - May 3, 2010 – A Memphis woman has dropped a dime on her grown son – for stealing prescription drugs from her bra.

The Commercial Appeal reports police found 28-year-old Charlie Boyd hiding under a neighbor’s SUV.

Authorities aren’t releasing the name of the mom.

According to police, the woman awakened to find her son swiping Xanax from her bra.

She said she had hidden the sedatives in her underwear so he wouldn’t take them.

Police say they also found more pills and drug paraphernalia in Boyd’s room.

(Copyright ©2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.) [/i]

Xany’s and coping a feel…FTW!

Who the fuck is Justin Bieber? :think:

Haha, yes! I spent many a day asking the very same question… apparently, this kid is so popular, he’s a security threat. :crazy:

mtv.com/news/articles/162682 … stin.jhtml

Damn. I wonder what made him think to look there? :confused:

Man that video borderline sickens me.

“we don’t say that in America”… lmao~

Dude, I am so totally German for Phish man! I love that band!! :laughing:

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT THE WORD GERMAN MEANS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

HOLY FUCK IS JUSTIN BIEBER STUPID!!! GOOD JOB BUDDY, YOUR CATCHING UP WITH PALIN FOR MOST CLUELESS PERSON ON THE EARTH :thumbup:

But considering he is a Pop Star, I’m sure with the $$$ he makes off of idiots will guarantee he will never have to use his brain on this Planet…

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HIfRRzcY_E&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Will Ferrel is so much cooler than that stupid kid up there.

Can we move all the Brett Michael’s, _____(insert celebrity name) died, and all the other pop culture shit threads people start here? Mmmmkay thanks! Still don’t know why that shit ends up on the Pa.

HAHAHA, this Justin Bieber kid doesn’t know what German means. Says " We don’t say that in America." And hes Canadian :laughing: :clap: :laughing: :clap:

news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20100511/ … ews_ts2002

“‘Yo-yo’ master pranks TV stations”

Some guy claimed to be a “yo-yo” master and got on the morning news on a few stations. You’d think they’d check up on people before letting them on the show…

^Hahaha!! That is awesome! :clap:

What a genius!

then this will probably make you violently ill :laughing:

:laughing:

Two pop culture icons in a picture. Why would that make anyone ill?

Maybe Trey will give him a copy of The Book?

^Or a Hibachi…Mannnnn.