OKP Archive Release #2

this release will consist of almost every circulating show from the 1980’s, the entire winter 1997 tour and also the entire Giant Country Horns tour from July, 1991. beyond that it will fill the gaps from before. i may break this release down into two parts if its an overwhelming amount of work but we shall see. i know neck requested first, so have at it…

initial release date is set for April 2nd

1. Neck

list of entire archive can be found here:
http://ohkeepa.proboards36.com/index.cgi?board=lists&action=display&thread=1144110930

1.neck
2.phg

yes! I don’t need the '97 stuff, but the other stuff you mentioned would be tits.

sweet…thanks booz.

1.neck
2.phg
3.theSLOTH

nice man… now to get #1

1.neck
2.phg
3.theSLOTH
4.Fancy Pants

who needs my address?

and how can i get my hands on the first round discs?
got a new computer that can enable me to do nice things like this

1.neck
2.phg
3.theSLOTH
4.Fancy Pants
5.wupphl (with no problems this time)

1.neck
2.phg
3.theSLOTH
4.Fancy Pants
6.tbone1007fm(I follow wupphl again!!)

Fancy Pants… i need your addy when i get the discs… so i’ll let you know when that is

and the first round you should prob sign up for the vine in the okp archive has been shipped thread

thanks

wait, what’s the sign up for? to receive the archive? if so, i’m down, but i want confirmation before i add my name.

I think it is a sign up for free slushies.

If so, put my name down, and I will take cherry.

1.neck
2.phg
3.theSLOTH
4.Fancy Pants
7.tube#47

its a sign up for the vine for the 2nd part of the archive.

are we talking Fall/Winter U.S. '97 tour or February Europe '97?

i think he’s talkin europe.

1.neck
2.phg
3.theSLOTH
4.Fancy Pants
7.tube#47
8.smoothoperator

are you sending this via postal mail?

let me know so i can message you my address.

when tube47 gets the archive he will contact you VIA PM to get yer address.

hang tight.

fall/winter US tour. i dont think i have either of the europe 97 tours…or 98 for that matter…in their entirity but i can include all the europe shows i have in this release.

if anyone has a specific tour or chunk of shows you are looking for, make it known in this thread. just make sure i have it first http://ohkeepa.proboards36.com/index.cgi?board=lists&action=display&thread=1144110930

booz, if you ever wanted to set up a b&p for data discs, I have all of the winter '97 Europe run. Must-hear stuff, ESPECIALLY for all you fans of '97. And I know there are a ton… But Greg mostly.