2.phg
3.theSLOTH
4.Fancy Pants
5.wupphl (with no problems this time)
6.tbone1007fm(I follow wupphl again!!)
7.tube#47
8.smoothoperator

are you sending this via postal mail?

let me know so i can message you my address.

when tube47 gets the archive he will contact you VIA PM to get yer address.

hang tight.

fall/winter US tour. i dont think i have either of the europe 97 tours…or 98 for that matter…in their entirity but i can include all the europe shows i have in this release.

if anyone has a specific tour or chunk of shows you are looking for, make it known in this thread. just make sure i have it first http://ohkeepa.proboards36.com/index.cgi?board=lists&action=display&thread=1144110930

booz, if you ever wanted to set up a b&p for data discs, I have all of the winter '97 Europe run. Must-hear stuff, ESPECIALLY for all you fans of '97. And I know there are a ton… But Greg mostly.

1.neck
2.phg
3.theSLOTH
4.Fancy Pants
7.tube#47
8.smoothoperator
9.SoDak Matt

yeah will ill have to grab some of those shows from you then. ill compile a list of what i need and pm you sometime this weekend.

work has been busy and it wont let up til after my audit (scheduled for the end of next week) so hold tight.

1.neck
2.phg
3.theSLOTH
4.Fancy Pants
7.tube#47
8.smoothoperator
9.SoDak Matt
10. colinsphishin

this batch i can do a special okp archive with logo and all!!!

w00t

what in the shit are you talking about?

you wont know

silly

so is this one gonna take FOREVER like the other one stilll has? or are we gonna be timely on this one? lets hope the latter…

post a list of all the dates please?

Thanks man!

unfortunately, i think we all know the answer to this question. :’( :’(

i’d like thank everyone in advance for their timeliness in getting the discs circulated. ;D

What shows are gonna be on #2?

I hope the HUGE HOLE from 92 is filled in! #1 was really thin on the 92 shows.

status on this bi-atch???

there is no status. booz and I have gotten together and decided that it has run its course and we would like to end on a high note. thats why we are happy that our last and great performance was here at the OKP. this is not like the first batch, which was out last attempt to revitalize ourselves. thats it. we’re done.

bigdude, you became a caricature of yourself a long time ago.

^DAMN!

hahaha!!

well…what IS the status on this mutha-fucka?

status!