The Band

I know this is mainly for Phish shows, but I didn’t know where else to ask because I’m not really a regular poster on any other trading boards. What I’m looking for is some shows by The Band. I’ve been streaming shows off of tela.sugarmegs.org and I would like some on CD to bring in my truck, play in the stereo at home, etc… I can’t seem to find any shows anywhere. I’ve emailed at least a dozen folks on db.etree that have some shows, but I get no response… Not sure if they even still use the site or only chekc their mail monthly…not sure…

Anyways, if any of you guys have shows (it doesn’t matter the show, but I’m really looking for The Last Waltz SBD that is floating around out there) but I would really like to get a collection going of some of their shows.

If any of you would be willing to do a B&P, that would be cool, or if you want to set up a trade, I’ll send you some discs.

Here is my small list, but it’s growing…

db.etree.org/ktm293 (<-- Going to have to copy and paste that baby, I can’t get it to link…sorry.)

Thanks for any help guys!

-Dustin

just go get all the albums in chronological order and especially “Rock Of Ages”, one of the best live albums around.

i don’t think there’s much for Band trading or anything. They aren’t really THAT nessecary.

Well, I bought Rock of Ages and the non-box set of The Last Waltz today.

The sound is amazing, very impressed with it. Much better than what I was listening for so long.

I am still interested in the full show of The Last Waltz if anyone has it though…

^i have it.

do you want to trade anything, it’s 4 discs and i’m always looking for some Phish, Dead and Panic.

especially Panic right now because i don’t have any, so if you do, a trade would be awesome.

The band was killer, I might look into some too… Nice posts…

http://www.shnflac.net/details.php?id=2e415706adc24335ff34e7a1d35928e4d5569dd9

Opening for the Dead…great set!
Enjoy

The Band
6-21-84
SEVA Benefit
Toronto- Canada

Source: FM Broadcast >Master Cassette>Avid Editing>WAV>FLAC

Notes: I received this Master from the taper. He wanted it transferred
at the highest quality, which I have done. This is a very nice
recording.

1. Intro
  2. New York Style ?
  3. Long Black Veil
  4. Shape I’m In
  5. It Makes No Difference
  6. Milk Cow Blues
  7. Mystery Train
  8. King Harvest
  9. One More Shot
  10. WS Walcott Medicine Show
  11. You Don’t Know
  12. Stage Fright
  13. Caldonia
  14. Genetic Method
  15. Java Blues
  16. Up On Cripple Creek
  17. Interviews - The Band and Bob Weir regarding SEVA

Someone db.etree should have the band plus anything else you might need. Its a great site and you can search by artist.