The OKP Archive Vine #2

Good chance this thing will be back in full swing in the next couple of months. I don’t recall what shows were in the initial batch of shows for Archive #1 though. This one will consist of almost every show that circulates from the 80s, the GCH tour, and most of 95 and 97. I’ll have to update my list to see what I actually have to offer.

I like this thread…alot. Fun read.

Gotta say, I’m not a fan.

I want the OKP Archive! whoooooo’s GOT IT>??!??!

Yeah, about that…

So, in honor of the new website I’m going to FINALLY stop slacking off and make good on the Archive #2. I’ll update my show list soon and start making the DVD’s. I haven’t downloaded any non-2009 Phish in a long time so what I have is all there is going to be. Off the top of my head I would assume you either need a DVD burner and ~10 DVD’s or ~45 gigs of hard drive space. Pretty sure last time I checked I had almost all of the 1980’s shows. I’ll also include the Giant Country Horns tour (only 1 show doesn’t circulate, I’m pretty sure) then everything I have from 1991, 1993 and 1997 (my favorite years). My goal is to have this mailed out before Halloween. To save space these are all in mp3 format. If that bothers you then don’t sign up.

There are only a couple rules. No Live Phish releases (obviously). After you receive the DVD’s you are responsible to have it in the mail to the next person on the list within one week. Everyone on the list is responsible for paying the shipping costs to the next person.

The list starts below. Please put your screen name and also the state you live in. I may restructure the list to keep mailing costs at a minimum and not have these DVD’s going back and forth across the country every week.

1. booztravlr (Syracuse, NY)
  2. fluffy (Burlington, VT)

never thought i’d see the day!!!

woooooo!!!

3. Sloth (boulder, CO) feel free to find some more people in between to cut down mailing costs :slight_smile:
  3. Sloth (boulder, CO) feel free to find some more people in between to cut down mailing costs
  4. Rolling- (derry, NH)- lets make this happen
  3. Sloth (boulder, CO) feel free to find some more people in between to cut down mailing costs
  5. memphisjedi (Memphis, TN)
  6. Curtain (Philadelphia, PA)

Here is the order for first leg of the Archive #2

3. Rolling- (derry, NH)
  4. Curtain (Philadelphia, PA)
  6. Sloth (boulder, CO)

Alright, it looks like 9 total DVDs. Here is the breakdown of each disc.

1: 1982 - 5/88
2: 5/88 - 5/89
3: 5/89 - 12/89, 3/91 Colorado run
4: 7/91 (Giant Country Horn tour), Europe 1997
5: Summer 97 (limited), Winter 1997
6: 11/92 - 2/93
7: 2/93 - 4/93
8: 4/93 - 8/93
9: 8/93 - 4/94, 10/90 - 11/90, 1994 (NYE run)

Not every tour is complete but I’m pretty sure I have a majority of the shows within each tour.

Fluffy- i will be in burlington the weekend of nov 12th for the UM shows, if you have the disk by then we could do a hand off to save on shippnig cost.

I’ve burned the first 3 discs already and plan on finishing up this weekend. To make this flow more easily PM the person in front of you your address. Try to spread the word around the site so we can get this out to as many people as possible. It’s pretty ideal for people starting a collection or filling in an already established collection.

Thanks for this opportunity to build my collection. I’m missing almost everything pre 1997 due to a HD failure, so this is great!

Had to remove 1994 (NYE run) off Disc 9 for a lack of space. I am finishing this up tonight and will get it in the mail tomorrow. Enjoy!

3. Rolling- (derry, NH)
  4. Curtain (Philadelphia, PA)
  6. Sloth (boulder, CO)

Can I get in on this wherever you guys see fit? Or whatever makes the most sense with shipping

1. colonelforbin (cambridge, MA)

Archive #2 is in the mail!

Some of the folders have a (1) after them. This means I have multiple sources of the show and the (1) is what I felt was the best sounding source. I only included multiple sources for shows from the 80’s are they are more rare. I forgot to get a total show count but I’m guessing these 9 discs have between 240-280 shows.

Colonelforbin, may as well just hop in at the end. It cost me less than $5 to mail it to VT so it shouldn’t be too bad getting it from CO.

wrd

arrived yesterday, I’ll get it out in a day or two

out

I need a new external harddrive.