VINE: DVD 12/30/2009

Alright folks. I got the DVD together for the epic 12/30 show. Same setup as the Knoxville DVD I did, multiple shots. I’m very pleased with this one, more so than the Knox DVD. I’m gonna be working on 12/31 next, so that’ll be up soon.

Again, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS VINE IF YOU DON’T INTEND ON SENDING THE DISCS ON…

How awesome of you Dan! Was kinda hoping someone would make DVDs of the last two shows of the run. Many thanks. :thumbup:

1. Marco

^Yessir. The first two nights are someone else’s responsibility because I wasn’t there.

I love how video cameras fit in people pockets now.

Oh Hell Yes.

1. Marco
  2. clevername
  1. Marco
  2. clevername
    3.Mr. Hood (thanks!!!)

Vine has been sent. Godspeed, little buddy.

1. Marco
  2. clevername
    3.Mr. Hood (thanks!!!)
  3. Phloridian

BUMP because I don’t think people are seeing this from the main page.

And I wanted to add that I’m expecting some constructive criticism on these bad boys. Let me know if there’s any angles that you don’t like. And the video should all match up perfectly with the audio, but should you notice anything odd, let me know and I can fix that as well. I’d like to do some more shows like this, so I want everyone to be happy.

Of course, that proshot 12/31 shit is gonna make this look like nothing, but we’ll see how long that takes to come out.

Discs received today! Haven’t seen them yet, but looking forward to it. Gonna get these burned in the next couple of days and send them along.

So disc one has a slight issue with audio/video sync for a minute or two of a song, I won’t tell you where it is, you tell me if you find it. :sunglasses:

anyway i can still get in on this vine?

^Oh yes, she is very young, everyone feel free to sign up.

1. Marco
  2. clevername
  3. Mr. Hood (thanks!!!)
  4. Phloridian
  5. Delayloop
  1. Marco
  2. clevername
  3. Mr. Hood (thanks!!!)
  4. Phloridian
  5. Delayloop
  6. Rolling- thanks
  1. Marco
  2. clevername
  3. Mr. Hood (thanks!!!)
  4. Phloridian
  5. Delayloop
  6. Rolling- thanks
  7. Harrisond

Discs sent out today. Sorry it took a bit longer than expected.

Great job, Dan! These discs came out better than the Knoxville show. :thumbup:

1. Marco
  2. clevername
  3. Mr. Hood (thanks!!!)
  4. Phloridian
  5. Delayloop
  6. Rolling- thanks
  7. Harrisond
  8. hdunnzo

So hows this coming along?

It appears this vine may have died very early :frowning:

Any word on where this is???

^ It’s not dead…the discs should be coming to me here pretty soon, I think there were some copying issues…rest assured though, the vine still lives, lol.