VINE: DVD 6/10/2009

Sup kids. I’ve spent the last couple weeks compiling videos and doing shit to put together this DVD of the Knoxville show. I’ve got the majority of the show on video and got a really nice audience recording to lay underneath it. There’s probably about 20 minutes missing in all, and I’ve spliced in some sick still shots from the show to pass the time.

I’m really pleased with how it came out, the lights are so fucking badass. So Vine away, I’ll start the list at 10, please don’t sign up if you don’t intend on sending the discs on after you copy them.

1. Fluffy Bunny
  1. Fluffy Bunny
  2. Phishapotomus (thank you)
  1. Fluffy Bunny
  3. Mr. Hood

I just wanted to bump this up and say that I’ve made a few little fixes on this bad boy and now its Officially Officially going to be mailed out to Fluffy on Monday, August 24.

1. Fluffy Bunny
  3. Mr. Hood
  4. willbreathes
  1. Fluffy Bunny
  3. Mr. Hood
  4. willbreathes
  5. Marco

Thanks a lot for doing this UB-40. Very cool of ya.

1. Fluffy Bunny
  3. Mr. Hood
  4. willbreathes
  5. Marco
  6. Fee

Awesome UB-40. I read where you were doing this!!! Thanks a bunch man. First show for me in 6 years. Hell yeah would love this!!!

Thanks for the props fellas, its mailing tomorrow. I want to add that there are several parts where the cameras get a bit shaky. I kind of intended it to feel like you were at the show, not watching the show afterward, so its not a big deal to me. But I want it to be known ahead of time that its definitely not tripod shot. However, I think that the copy with the audience recording that I’m sending out sounds a LOT better than the copy I have with LivePhish soundboards on it, so I’m very pleased.

Its nice to live in an age where everyone can record shit on their phones and whatnot and allow me to find so much footage of the show. I’d like to look in to doing more of this with other shows from the tour.

just got home, package was waiting for me. I’ll have it out tomorrow or Wednesday.

^ wait so if I’m the last one do I just keep the copy??

Three cheers for having to do nothing? Although if anybody contacts me I will keep the vine going.

:secretly hopes no one contacts me:

^I hereby declare that Fee has to send everyone who signs up 100 dollars American.

No speak a english

the vine doesnt die when you get it, Fee. If anyone else signs up then you send it on to them. There are no deadlines or cutoff points on vines.

I can’t wait to see this :slight_smile:

I know dude. I was totally kidding. I’m more than glad to keep it going.

does somebody want to burn me a copy???

PLEASE??

this show is one of my faves

^ The vine just started. Fluffy has it now. When I get it 6th I’ll send it to you next.

^yeah but I can’t burn dvds on my own…don’t got the capabilities (mental or technological)

^ I’ll just burn a copy for you and send it to you so you don’t have to mess with it.