VINE: DVD 6/10/2009

^Now everyone gets to help out!

FYI: I got an email from a guy who saw my list on Phishhook and I’m supposed to get Camden '09 DVD tripod shot in exchange for this, so hopefully we’ll have a new vine pretty soon.

^ NICE!

It’s not working on my macbook, I’m gonna try it on my roommates windows laptop.

1. Fluffy Bunny
  2. Phishapotomus (thank you)
  3. Mr. Hood
  4. willbreathes
  5. Marco
  6. Fee
  7. Phloridian

thanks so much, Fee!!

alright, I got it copied using windows. my macbook seems to not like any burned discs though (it thinks they’re blank), so i’m not blaming these discs.

just dropped off at post office

just got it in mail today!!! what perfect timing holiday weekend! very pleased with the DVD!!!
thanks again!!

1. Fluffy Bunny
  2. Phishapotomus (thank you)
  3. Mr. Hood
  4. willbreathes
  5. Marco
  6. Fee
  7. Phloridian
  8. millennium101

YAY! I’m next…cant wait to check this out.

1.fluffy Bunny
2.Phishapotamus
3.Mr. hood
4.will breathes
5.Marco
6.Fee
7.Phloridian
8.Millennium101
9.JamminKid89

Just so everyone knows, this is the current list, as it was when we left the last board:

1.fluffy Bunny
2.Phishapotamus
3.Mr. hood
4.will breathes
5.Marco
6.Fee
7.Phloridian
8.Millennium101
9.JamminKid89
10.BeardedPage

If any of you changed your usernames, make sure to update it on here so that you can get the PM from whoever is supposed to send it to you.

And I’m still working on the torrent thing, just haven’t had time.

stiiiiillllll waiting.

Phishapotamus, you posted that you received it, but have you sent it yet?

^ He messaged me to get my address, but I havent received it yet. I am expecting it any day now.

am i still allowed to add my name to the list? although at this rate we may never make it all the way through…

1.fluffy Bunny
2.Phishapotamus
3.Mr. hood
4.will breathes
5.Marco
6.Fee
7.Phloridian
8.Millennium101
9.JamminKid89
10.BeardedPage
11.lysasome

Any word on the location of this? I would hate to have to dust off the torches so soon into the life of our new board.

Maybe it is time to impose a “regular poster” only? Or at least, a “regular poster” can vouch for somebody to join.

I’d really like to see this.

^I thought about it, but it seemed kind of racist. I’ll give it a few more days and if it doesn’t turn up I’ll send another copy to Hood.

And I am still planning on getting a torrent going for it, I’ve just been busy with school and whatnot and haven’t felt like fucking with it.

EDIT:
<<<<2500 Club!

I find nothing racist about it really.

We need trust in this equation. It would appear someone has lost the trust.